Farming Jaina mount

re-read what I wrote, then re-read it again.

yeah since we have corruption now, figured 460 was alright. as long as mekka goes down rest should be smooth

1 Like

Then its simple isnt it, go make your own little jaina group.
Buka took the initiative to set this up, dont make yourself look stupid by questioning what he asks for it. Hell, if he wanted he could ask for only CE in nyalotha, thats his right.

Oh btw good luck on the farm Buka, hope itll go smoothly

3 Likes

Dont mind him, he’s been stalking my threads/replies ever since the “old forums”, trying to be pretentious. :joy:

Cheers. hopefully we get full soon and then get rolling, 2 mount drop will help a lot.
only thing that worries me is same issue that last group had, it was disbanded due to people being irresponsible and not showing up at all so as long as that doesnt happen we should be gucci. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m up:) 10char

Niceee, add me on Bnet :smiley: Bukachu#21354

Will pray for it to go smoothly this time then, good luck!

1 Like

I realized your ally :joy: and i dont have a leveled alt on ally yet :rofl::sob:

that’s unfortunate :frowning:

Shame that the group is Alliance only. Wish you good luck with it regardless!

1 Like

I did :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah sorry about that xD Goodluck on your runs though :smiley:

still need few more people.

1 Heal, few dps, 1 potential tank

1 Like

Still needing a couple more people for this who can do it for 10 weeks some banter and fun and a mount at end.

need a healer?

definitely.

most people in group are flexible so could use any role rn :slight_smile:

Imagine all this work when u can just buy it for 1 million :smiley:

That’s just lazy right there though :confused:

The bantering is where its at!

2 Likes

sent you a battle.net request.

1 Like

We’ll be starting today :slight_smile: still missing few people if anyone wants to join.

all roles can work as we have flexible group

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.