Jaina Mount Farm (Horde)

Since Jaina now drops 2 mounts, from next reset I’m planning to start farming Mythic Jaina mount. (on Horde)

therefor I need up to 19 other people who’re interested in doing the same thing.

requirements are pretty simple:

• Be decent ilvl/powerlevel (460 ilvl+ and decent neck level, essences, etc. ) and have some experience. I can explain all mechanics if anything is unclear, but since we’ll be bursting everything down pretty fast I’m not sure which of them we actually will have to play
  • Discord + mic (you wont have to talk too much either way but make sure you can if there’s a need for it, cf. Mekkatorque)
  • We’ll do 10 runs total, one for each person. its crucial you’re staying after you get the mount so all 20 people can get it. if you’re not able to come once its fine but if you’re planning on leaving after you got the mount, please don’t waste my and other peoples time and don’t bother applying.
  • obviously a good attitude and all that :))

Raid time - Sunday, 5pm Server time

that’s it for now, if you’re interested reply to a thread or add me on Bnet BtotheG#2281

2 Likes

Would be interested, but I think 5PM is dinnertime for most.

sign me up, Bob Salami :>

2 Likes

I thought 5 pm was dinner time for people over 60 :smiley: no offense of course :wink:

I’m only 443, but I’m also a blood DK so would be willing to tank for you, if that’s in anyway enticing? :slight_smile:

And which toon is your main? As far as I can tell you dk has only LFR experience. I’d be fine with someone with 445 and CE experience. But no xp and no gear is a bad combo :wink:

This one I’m afraid. Not in a guild and my luck with PUGs has been agonisingly painful. I’ve got a mic and a willingness to learn, and I’m usually quick to learn mechanics. I tanked the first 4 bosses of the new raid with no issues, then our group fell apart due to people leaving when they got the items they wanted. :confused:

Sorry, but the only qualification being “I’m a tank” is not enough for me :wink:

3 Likes

That’s where this thread should go.

1 Like

Would apply but 5pm is rather early. Could be working at that time. :frowning:

Could need a few more people tho :wink:

I’m down, if youll have my il 452 hunter.

I guess you rerolled at some point? Purely considering Ilvl, we could work with 452 :wink:

Hey! Do you still need people? :slight_smile:

I would try sending a friends request to the name given in the first post and ask them direct. Might be faster than relying on the forum.

Bump

still up?

I dont need the mount just mogs

Yes we do still need people!

I would love to help out, but sadly I raid during the weekends at that time. I can help out after 7 PM server time if you still need people.

Have a bump in the meantime.

Anyone else interested?