Fast track bloody tokens

just curious is there a way to fast track this, is there groups who sit one in each area or something and wait on chests?

You can go to the current zone that the sparks of life quest is in, then go to the wpvp quest area within that zone and usually there is a big war there. ‘spark’ in LFG will show groups of people farming.

But personally I just do the 2 pvp wqs every day. Gives 50 tokens per WQ, plus an item usually. Today (24/5) theres a pvp wquest in Zaralek that gives 750 tokens for Horde at least. Shouldn’t take more than a few days to mostly gear a character just by doing the above and looting the occasional bounty/war chest.

do you think the 750 quest is a weekly, i dont get my account back till saturday and then need to farm on dh as bis is some scalewarden

The one in zaralek lasts a few days IIRC. Maybe 3 or 4.

the week before season started people went mad at farming them, i soloed 80% of the times, 10% of the time i picked a group and did some random pvp, and 10% of the time i sat afk eating while my team zerged unaware i was afk because fk it i earned it.

closed with 15.000 bloody tokens in 2-3 days, now im around 11k after burning through some of them

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.