Fast ways to level 1-50?

I want to level some alts now when im waiting for 9.1. I get done with my daily stuff to do on my main so I thought I could level the 4 classes that I don’t currently have at atleast level 50.

Is azeroth autopilot still good or should I watch a guide on youtube?

Or is it fast enough to just quest in random zones?

Warlords of Draenor as always, very compact zones, streamlined efficient quest chains, tons of bonus xp through treasures and bonus objectives that overlap with quests.

You don’t need autopilot, WoD is so streamlined it literally just guides you where to go and what to do.

4 Likes

Nice!
I will level there then :smiley:

1 Like

Chromie time in warlords. You get chests that give exp, bonus objectives, quests are well setup and flow good. It’s hands down the fastest way to 50.

3 Likes

How does Chromie time in Warlords compare to just spamming dungeons?

I leveled a bunch of alts to 50 in Shadowlands by spamming dungeons and it felt very quick.

if you can play tank , try to do every BC dungeons with quests , they are so good .

yes me too lot of people said quest are better for level up , but i feel like dungeons are better for me , it’s so long when doing quest , maybe i’m bad idk

Switch to tank and spam dungeons.
It’s pretty fast

I got two words for you.

Spam dungeons.

If you want to quest then do WoD

If you want to dungeon spam do Cata (as they inculde vanilla dungeons)>TBC>wotlk >MOP>BFA spam as they are quest filled dungeons but only worth doing once and only if you are tank/healer as quick and easy to stand in Org/SW to change time settings .

People have reported issues playing levelling dungeons on lower levels before all of their skills are unlocked.

By ‘issues’ I dont mean anything significant, but it might certainly impact the levelling experience. Hence I was always sticking to questing.

For legion and BFA dungeons they are hard without all skills but cata(classic) to WoD are okay .

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.