Faster Travels to Shadowfang Keep

We’ve had enough of traveling to Shadowfang Keep.

With a hotfix that will go live to all realms soon, Inspector Snip Snagglebolt and Detective Snap Snagglebolt will begin offering free Shadowfang Keep teleports to Alliance and Horde players respectively.

Just talk to them to get underway.

1 Like

Please tell that this teleport is inside the instance and will not land us into Horde hands near SFK meeting stone. We had enought of graveyard login slaughter allready.

Wait Horde get this as well? Oh because of course there is zero Horde favouritism at play here.

What’s next, a teleport to SM for both factions as well? Surely that LONG run from UC is just OH SO AWFUL. Poor fragile Horde players…

Can’t wait for the Horde only teleport to Blackrock Mountain from Org in last phase

Make the GNOMER teleport both faction while you’re at it. Stop showing faction bias towards Horde?

4 Likes

I was waiting for the fix to go sfk via dungeon finder, just like headless horseman in sm gy.

4 Likes

Extent the event. Fix the RDF and the reward bag. This is not acceptable quality by any means from Blizzard.

Doing it through RDF and opening the bag takes 1 minute per character. Doing it 5 times (with random people) takes atleast 10 minutes, because of respawn time.

Doing it when you buy summons from other people can take hours, all because of a) absurd low droprate and b) because RDF doesnt function.

Extent the event and fix it.

6 Likes

You’re trolling with horde favoritism right? You must be…

But why? One of the core design philosophies of vanilla was the persistent world and sense of place.

Yes I get it’s convenient. So is retail.

Please connect servers with low populations.

This is for WOTLK dumbo

This is for WOTLK event Bozo

I was optimistic with 1 hour of work. Apparently it took you 1 whole week. Nice joke blizzard.

Be glad that the guy/gal who was responsible and got fired recently, agreed to come by one last time for and 10 minutes and help them to fix at least something about event.

After 1 week, thanx blizzard

This isn’t for vanilla, it’s for Wrath. SoD doesn’t have the love is in the air event boss.

I am utterly shocked that it not only took 1 week and 2 days to do “Something” yet that Something isn’t even a fix or the fix the community wanted.

We have been given a poor standard work around and what more, you haven’t even mentioned where these NPCs are - Totally laughable service.

It’s not seriously believable that people would go to Stormwind or Orgrimmar to take a teleport after forming a cross-realm party. As has been the case for a week now, most people have simply forgotten it exists and aren’t running the dungeon. I believe that it is better to wait for Cataclysm to complete the event achievements, it no longer makes sense to do so now.

Finally :triumph: Thank You for making it happen; Took You Time to Notice the frustration the player goes through each day with his multiple alts,

Cycle Begin…

1. Create/Join Party
  2. Travel in Portals-Flymount-Mount Riding
  3. Time for Completing 5/5 Attempt 8-10+ Minutes.
  4. Relog to Alt
  5. (Repeat All Above)

Ps: Can’t Interact with party members outside of the dungeon to help & sum others if he is not in the same realm as yours… #Fun :cowboy_hat_face: :gun:

You to lazy to spend 20 minutes on a fix so you spend 3 minutes making the portal.

ok.

feels like drop rates got pretty scuffed after this xD

Yeah defo, not seeing anything the past 2 days.