Fastest way to level archaeology

What’s the fastest way to level arch to 525 and how long does 1-525 take? (Not exactly ofc)

I found that doing the Legion fortnightly digging quest got my arch level up a lot faster than I expected. This character is my old main and had arch maxed due to digging for the Vial of the Sands.

But as I switched to a different main class a few years ago I levelled arch in Legion from scratch to 900. Afaik there isn’t any difference in which zones you level in, so Old World, WoD, Legion, BfA are all equal in that respect. So from a practical point of view I would consider staying in a small area where you ideally have flying, out rank all the mobs, and can get around quickly.

So Legion works well as all the digging quest sites are in the same subzone, e.g. Highmountain or Azsuna. Or somewhere like Warlords of Draenor where you can get around from site to site quickly by flying. The worst zones would be Old World (Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor) and Pandaria involves a lot of travel as well.

Try the glove enchant as well, I have it on herbers and skinners and it makes a noticeable difference on them, even if small, it does feel faster.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.