Fastest way to level pets

Hi

What are the best way to level pets fastest? I normally use squirt in garrison but he is not up this week.

Are there any other squirt like trainers you can stand still and level over and over?
1 Like
Yes. I think that all Legion World Quest tamers with 3 pets are repeatable. The two oxen of Beasts of Burden have always been repeatable, and fast, so long as you only defeat one of the two.

Wowhead says Bodhi Sunwaver is up in New Dala right now, if you'd like to try.

I think that the repeatable Trainers have had their EXP nerfed so they can’t be used to powerlevel pets, but I could be wrong about that as I haven’t tried more than a couple.

I personally use Ashlei’s daily (WoD’s Shadowmoon Valley Pet Trainer) to level Lvl1 pets so that they can survive Squirt’s AOE pet, and wait for when she’s up.

Speaking of which, if my math is correct, Squirt should be visiting our Garrisons tomorrow…

Speaking of which, if my math is correct, Squirt should be visiting our Garrisons tomorrow…

Indeed!

Nyari just mentioned in the Discord that Squirt (ofc), Odrogg, Sir Galveston, Robert Craig, Bodhi Sunrider, Tiffany Nelson, Xorvasc, Grixis, amalia, Jarrun, Merayl, Aulier, Varenne and Bredda are definitely repeatable with 5x XP. Also maybe Varenne, Robert, Bredda and Jarrun.

But Squirt tomorrow! Can’t beat Squirt for comfort.

1 Like

In a Nutshell…

x2 Azure Crane Chicks P/S +Lvl Pet
Quills, Healing Steam, Surge

+25% +50 Treats +Safari Hat

Head to Vale of Eternal Blossoms (Pandaria):
Theres several concentrations of striders throughout the Vale

Why? 1:
Tons of Aquatics all over the shop that will get utterly rekt by your Cranes and in very fast order.

Quills: hits like a f***ing Truck!
ACC can heal itself. (cutting down on Bandages/‘Revive Battle pets’ cooldown. Or having to find a Stable Master to heal yer pets when needed.
Surge: will defeat fast pets (S/S Civit) to the punch if your Crane drops below 50% racial, thus picking off weak pets with under 243ish HP.

Why? 2:
Slot 1 Levelling pet, 9 times out of 10 the enemy Striders open with ‘Cleansing Rain’ or ‘Pump’ - this means your L1 pet wont get gibbed instantly, perform action then back line it.
Enter Crane > attack/heal till victorious > next battle…

I know some ppl use the Garrison. The method above is available 24/7. Is way less RNG and mucking about with combos.
In terms of shear effeciency its cuts thru the guff and lvl’s pets as mechanically as possible with the least down time.

I’ve levelled 800 odd pets at this point for one reason or another.
It’s a grind! There no way to sugar coat it, but if you want that pet L25 then this is the way to go. Bung on NetFlicks on yer off screen or w/e and knuckle down and do it.

One other thing to consider.
You’ll be picking up levelling stones from WQs as you go.
You can also trade Polished Pet Coins for +1 Level stones.
Level yer pet to 20 then swop to another.
You’ll get a pet to L20/21 in 3 to 4 quick battles. Then use stones to round off it off to L25.

1 Like