Fat "Kachink" pig mount of $$$ on day 1 of mythic race?

Rabbit mount would be awesome!

4 Likes

This entire game is about hunting visual items and always has been… the pay to win argument stands.

Once again. You pay a sub for this. And they ask you to

pay more. = What does your sub even go to?

Free in game event? Limited time pandaria dungeon run for piggy? Something creative and fun for everyone to enjoy? MADE with our sub money…?

No. Just give blizz more money. Almost half the freaking price of BFA expansion :smile:
Give me a break.

5 Likes

OP is there any point telling you it’s only for the Chinese market to mark the Chinese year of the pig? And it’s not confirmed for the western market? Or that they did a Chinese New year mount last year too?

Plus it’s a flying pig!! What could you possibly hate about a pig that flys? It is literally bacon that flys!!!

All we need now is a flying steak mount and a flying chicken nugget mount and the world will be at peace :smiley:

1 Like

Im just voicing my opinion at Blizzard, Nef. I find it bad business and wrong of them to do this.

I already listed a better, more consumer friendly and creative way of going about this. Not to mention this has no business costing 25 dollars. Unless BFA is worth a total of 2 mounts and thats what Blizz is trying to tell us…

1 Like

But that’s entirely in line with the Chinese New Year. It is a time when Chinese people give each other gifts, like Christmas for us.
Giving Chinese players access to a new mount they can buy - and gift to others - is completely natural and normal.

For example, here’s what LEGO does for Year of the Pig:

https://imgur.com/a/6y52bel

You buy it, and then you gift it to someone dear to you. That’s what Chinese people do for their New Year. That’s their thing. Blizzard aren’t evil monsters in that regard, they’re just doing what’s tradition for the Chinese New Year.

4 Likes

You do not need those mounts from the store to play in any way, so my opinion stands, it is not pay to win.

• you can still buy it with the gold.
1 Like

buy with ingame gold and you win nothing as it doesnt improve your chars stats or performance i find you so cringe its really sad :frowning:

1 Like

You just described exploiting a time of giving to eachother in the most pleasant, warm, friendly and sweet ever possible.

The marketing team behind this pig dont deserve your nice words. :slight_smile:

Im all pro giving gifts. But once again. this pig is overpriced and should be free in game for our sub money. The day WoW goes free to play blizz can do whatever they want and I wont say a word… but until then.

2 Likes

Because tying the mount to the in-game lunar new year event would be completely illogical instead of adding it to the cash shop right?

Edit: Still have tons of unique mounts to farm in game and even though this isn’t game breaking or anything, it definitely leaves a sour taste in my mouth and for a game that costs so much to play each month, it definitely comes off as another greedy cash crab.

2 Likes

Ok some facts for you

WoW china is run by another company
It is to do with the Chinese new year
They do there subs on a different basis

You can buy the pig for gold and it does nothing for you apart from make you smile .

1 Like

So all this QQ you’re doing just boils down to you wanting the mount for free?

Jesus Christ… :expressionless:

2 Likes

The only sad thing here is you getting so triggered from the moment you saw my post, trying to boss me around with rule sets simply because you bought the piggy and now feel like you must defend your purchase instead of just… ignoring me. Simple as that.

But thats the thing about people like you. You take our criticism personally when my post is aimed at the greedy suits at Blizzard that charge you 50 % of the ENTIRE bfa expansion…for 1 mount.

The fact that you can’t see whats wrong with that… is sad.

Come on, Jito… stop being dumb and actually read what I say. We’re having a civil talk. Dont ruin it now by taking me out of context.

2 Likes

I havent bought the thing thats the point so you inane rant at me is moot .

Follow the rules on the forum simple as .

Thats hardly civil is it .

1 Like

I’m loving that mount, only cost me 344k

2 Likes

I’ll be sure to use that argument at McDonald’s next time.

“Why don’t I get the Fanta for free?! I’ve already bought a hamburger! It’s only logical that a drink would be included in the price!”

If you don’t think the mount is worth the price, then don’t buy it.
If you don’t think the subscription is worth the money, then don’t subscribe.

I mean, c’mon. These considerations aren’t exactly new. :crazy_face:

5 Likes

I am. Or a moderator would’ve shut me down by now. You however are mad and tired of people like me because we got a problem with this business practise.

We ain’t shutting up about it. So you better just begin accepting it like you’re accepting being fleeced.

Putting me out of context. Haha god now you’re no longer sad. Now you’re just pathetic.

Please go away so that I can talk to the others because you have nothing constructive to add other than " You’re breaking rules, your point is moot and that you dont like my opinion because blizzard"

Heard it all before. Goodbye.

Who sold you that idea? The Party?

That doesn’t mean you can’t be a passionate folower of the doctrine. Or a brainwashed drone. I think all these sudden attacks on our capitalist system are very suspicious indeed.

Balanced !? How is you feeling entitled to everything you didn’t pay for in any way, shape or form ‘balanced’?

Nah, you are a drone on a misson. I’ve read about you guys… you creep into our society via social media and sow discord.

2 Likes

I’ve never spent real money on mounts in wow before, a fat flying pig doesn’t entice me either. Doesn’t matter what they put up there I am immune to the micro transaction charm.
By all means… buy them … your money will only go towards paying CFO’s bigger bonuses LOL

3 Likes

Not gonna get into an argument about this with you because in all honesty I can see where it’s gonna go and I cba. I just wanna ask what did you get for Christmas?

5 Likes