Fat "Kachink" pig mount of $$$ on day 1 of mythic race?

Mods are at home in bed

No just told you to follow forum rules

If and when i do buy it ,it will be with gold i earnt ingame so thus making it an ingame item.

flagged your post for that comment i suggest you read the TOS.

1 Like

:thinking:

5 Likes

I got a friend of mine on wow game time, flowers and a bear.

Nice presents. And yes lets not argue. Just agree to disagree if anything which I have no issue with.

How about you?

Come on… :smile:

Think of the subscription cost more akin to a Season Pass for Disneyland. It gives you free entrance. You still have to pay for the candyfloss and popcorn though, if you want any of that.

According to your logic where is the limit that microtransactions are allowed to venture? You argument is quite frankly, silly, at McDonalds when you order for something specific you know exactly what you are getting. With the money that you pay for a subscription you don’t really have a detailed list of what you do and do not get.

I am not expecting my WoW sub to give me Overwatch for free. Also, if you read my edit you would know I am not demanding that they hand me anything. I will work for and earn everything in-game, that won’t mean I won’t criticize them for their greedy tactics.

3 Likes

This will be the expansion of store mounts, this is just the 3rd mount and 2nd pet in 6.5 months of time. I though MoP and WoD had many but come on. Guess I won the bet I made, “Blizzard will release the mount at mythic progression or right when it ends. Just like they did with the 6 months pre-bought time boat”.

5 Likes

What has EU got to do with Chinese new year why do we deserve it free from another company that runs wow in china ? how hard is that for you to understand ?

keep it up. Ignoring you and your childish raging since the 1st post you landed here.

And if you cant handle me calling you pathetic for quoting me out of context you better run to your safe space.

But jito. We pay every month… not 1 time. We actually pay twice. Game and sub. that doesn’t make sense to me.

1 Like

And you never will.

Coming from someone like you i consider that a compliment. :wink:

But you didn’t buy the pig… yet. And now you want it for free. And im the weird one?

Im starting to… im on to you people.

There is no strict limit. Prosaically speaking it’ll reflect however little or much the customers demand / are willing to buy.

This mount is promotional in China and because people wanted to have access to promotional mounts from other regions, they put it in the store.

It is not really a content per se anyway.

1 Like

sigh Right. I get it. You’re a troll. Literally. You got me .

Yeah, I am not a fan of store mounts and pets … I can understand it for the promotinal ones but some of them were tied with the expansion’s theme and story.

What has EU got to do with Chinese new year why do we deserve it free from another company that runs wow in china ? how hard is that for you to understand ?

Or does your grey matter not understand that it has nothing to do with blizzard eu/us

Sorry m8 while I agree with some of your points I can’t take you serious when you resort to name calling.

I too think it’s excessive that Blizzard charges for both the game itself as well as a subscription on top of having an online store. But that’s their prerogative. If I don’t think the game is worth my money, I wouldn’t spend any on it. At least with the online store I have an easier time rejecting the things I don’t want and only buying the things I do want.

4 Likes

I’m a troll? :rofl::rofl::rofl: … that’s rich!!

Gtfo, back to your communist party and tell em we laughed at you till out thighs split.

1 Like

np. I dont expect you too, man. Im just getting annoyed at fanboys like Cela that are unable to live and let live.

When they are selling to to EU too…IT DOES.

What part of that do you not understand?

2 Likes

I said this many times, loyalty rewards where are they?

‘subscription promotional event in China’

Why not with us, “oh you have been subbed for 5 years? pick one of these mounts for free as a TY”. Heck there were almost enough store mounts to do this yearly.

3 Likes

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BUY IT WITH REAL MONEY .IT DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR PERFORMANCE.ITS NOT P2WIN AND YOU ARE FAKE RAGEING :slight_smile:

3 Likes