Fate of the Damned speculation

So since they revealed that boss/bosses fight in the new raid, and saying that it’s reserved for jailers private torture chamber, and the worst of the worst souls, I had some thinking and basically came down to these 3 characters… Arthas was the most logical and first, Garrosh second but then I thought he was seen in Revendreth in that animated short so maybe not Garrosh, and the last one either our time line Gul’dan or Garithos from Wc 3, but personally I’m leaning towards Arthas

1 Like

Don’t ever forget Mekgineer Sicco Thermaplugg, who comitted genocide against his own people, out of jealousy. Not to mention the environmental damage he caused in the process.

1 Like

Gul’dans soul (all of them, since there seems to be a shared soul over all timelines) should have been destroyed when he was Fel-Exploded by Illidan.

1 Like

If destroying souls permanently outside of the Shadowlands is still a thing. I mean, Fel is kinda sacrifical magic that comes from destroying other forces like life, and a fundamental force of chaos in the universe at once. If they ever come round to making things clear I expect a lot of explanations that at least border on retcons. And I wouldn’t be surprised in the least if Varian or Gul’dan showed up in the Shadowlands.

If they don’t that might speak for your classic interpretation, though.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.