Favored Mob?

You damage them too much, you’re too zealous.

1 Like

I have annihilated all trace of eyeballs or livers or hooves etc. :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

The best death animation has to be male blood elves you can almost hear them saying “but why… I had so much to give… take my hand… ahhh…”

So they’re my favourite thing to kill, closely followed by female goblins stumbling about like a drunk trying to avoid a dog poop on the floor.

2 Likes

So you’re the reason poor Johnny Awesome has so little quests to do in HIllsbrad. I hope you can sleep at night knowing you got Sparkles killed because Johnny didn’t have any bear asses to collect

2 Likes

Oh we’re Paladins, we just ressed her!

Or was it you that did that? I forget…

I am innocent of any genocidal, enslavement, harm to any animal or vegetable in WoW. I leveled purely through pet battling…

yeah that’ll work, they’ll believe that

I’m sorry but have you never seen the female goblin death animation?! Give those ladies a Razzie for that OTT performance.

My favourite is female human hunters(dks)… the way they run and try to hide behind gnomes when the chaos bolts come flying :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

1 Like

Alliance

I don’t know why, but I always loved fighting against the insects from Sillithus

2 Likes

They were my second choice…

Oh so we’re going there are we??!!

Fine… fine…

Imgur

1 Like

Maybe Gnolls are worse than Murlocs (who are cute after all) and their tents are just creepy. :eyes:

Also in general I hate the mobs that “flee away in fear” and aggro 3-4 other ones every time. :dracthyr_cry_animated:

2 Likes

Ogres, Kernel Sprites and Twitchheel Hoarders.

I love the updates to the Gnolls in DF. They are absolutely brilliant.

2 Likes

Many neat mobs, but one that somehow keeps surprising me is the… crocodiles.

That’s right, they have SIX legs.

Yes, they look really good.

1 Like

Night Elf Males are pretty dramatic too

1 Like

vulperas who hate alliance

1 Like

Hmm, undead(the playable race), orcs, humans. They’ve been the races played by the most toxic people I’ve met in this game. Not that it’s related or anything

I love how it went from mobs to races

You could argue that people are talking about all kinds of species here :dracthyr_nod: it’s just that they happen to be playable races here

Gnolls…

sniffs

I want playable Gnolls.

1 Like