Favored Mob?

New day new topic, what is your favourite mobs to farm?

I like taking out either bears or wolves, I find their sounds and animations to set off that satisfaction in my brain.

What about you fellow mass murder- I mean “Adventurer”?

Favourite in the sense of being happy to get rid of them, probably anything that gangs up on me and is small and loud. Like mantids. I feel happy as they drop to the ground and the world is better without them.

1 Like

Respectable respectable

Night elf, especially females…

Whatcha… whatcha trying to start here?

Drammatic “last breath” for night elf “Yaaaah” , making you feeling in an war

2 Likes

may I just point out that i absolutely despise the WoW usage of the word “mob”…

“Mob” Noun. A large group of unruly people, usually intent on causing trouble.

“WoW mob”. Noun. A boar slowly ambling through Elwynn.

“Mobs” Noun. Two or more groups of unruly people.

“Wow mobs.” Noun. 2 boars slowly ambling through Elwynn.

rant over. Don’t even get me started on “soak”

I still remember fondly one chap getting angry when I said “so what does mob mean in wow then” and he without a second’s hesitation replied…

“Mobile Online Beast”.

I didn’t know whether to sit and sob or congratulate him for his imagination.

4 Likes

Well we just became enemies because the wolves dying makes me incredibly sad. The noise is too realistic to a dog dying and I can’t stand it. I hate wolves in games, they don’t act like that and I have to kill loads of them but I loves them. Just utterly stupid :dracthyr_cry_animated:

2 Likes

Any mob with a soak mechanic really

1 Like

Draenei. :smirk:

I don’t like killing animals in games in general.

2 Likes

Murlocs.

2 Likes

Murloc are cute , i ever feel bad to fight them

Back on time Belves in Burining crusade. Now… i would say murloc

That is unfortunate to hear, I suppose elwyn forest lumber yard level up has tainted my opinion haha

I actually did not know that, thanks for the info

Yeah I always hated it but more so with the noise in later games.
I used to hate hyenas and would happily kill those but then they added a cute noise to those too AND made them look cute! Grr…

I despise harpies. I hate fighting them but I love killing them, die you nasty, evil things!!

2 Likes

Anything except flying bugs xD

1 Like

across all expansions i would have to say any humanoid, they seem to drop the best loot for vendoring and cloth to put on AH.

1 Like

I have literally just gone where the npc has told me and then moved on once the task is done. No favouratism.

Though I prefer when they don’t have really rare parts to collect. Like liverless bears, or hoofless zhevras.

2 Likes

I love killing quilboar. Their death scream sounds so visceral, and it makes me feel powerful.

Gnomes, murlocs and male night elves. The most horrible monsters.