Warlock
Warlock

lore = balance druid
gameplay = all druids
roleplay = rogue

Lore: Warrior(, Mage)

Gameplay: Ret Paladin, WW Monk

Roleplay: Warrior

Rogue is the best class. You don’t have to deal with people, get in stealth and do whatever you like. Rogues are capable of killing most of the classes in openworld and if they come with their friends, simply vanish. Master of dps in pve, possibly the most annoying class in pvp so yeah rogue is the best class. 2nd pick would be warrior for me, I like t3 on them :slight_smile:

Lore: paladin
Gameplay: warrior
Roleplay: warrior/paladin

Whatever the rpg is I always play one or the other lol

Human warrior in heavy armor wielding two handed sword

1 Like

That’s me unless the game has orcs. The most fantasy race class combo ever . Human white male straight warrior two handed sword

I love buff/utility classes so atm Aug.
Otherwise Holy Paladin and Priest.

Lore: SPriest because of the H.P. Lovecraft inspired lore. :squid: Or Man’ari Eredar Warlock :smiling_imp:

Gameplay: Druid & Hunter, since both have the most fun WPvP utility in-game. :herb::bow_and_arrow:

RP: Probably would play a Rogue if I RPed :thinking:

sorry i cant read this sentence without thinking battle axes!

I don’t really pay much attention to lore and certainly not RP so I just love Druids purely because, who wouldn’t want to be a bear and a cat, a bird and a sealion… oh and a cow?

Remember making my first alliance character, a hunter cos he could have an animal for a pet. Until I saw my druid mate a few levels later, could be the animals himself… I wanted that, never changed my mind since.

Druid, I love their lore and overall gameplay.

Boomkins ftw.

Paladin.

Hunter.

Warrior.

I once picked my Human Warrior, on her Stormwind armour (WoD garrison set), during night time and acted as a guard throughout the entire city. Thjis was in Stormrage, so it was kind of weird. I noticed a player was following my character.
He probably was wondering: WTF I was doing :laughing:
I also had an episode in BFA, I was questing in Nazmir for a world quest. There was plenty of Alliance NPCs around, that looked, just like my character.
A Tauren (Warrior, I think), was going around my character. He was probably thinking, she was an NPC and couldn’t understand why, he couldn’t attack her :laughing:

Cheers.

Ah a man of culture I see

1 Like

Gameplay Hunter.

Lore/Roleplay Death Knight.

(Mainly because I’m creating my own Souldefler's story and raid. HUGE Walls!, lots more already written and Ive nearly finished it apart from some proof reading and polishing)

Lore reasons: Beastmastery Hunter :bison:
Gameplay reasons: Beastmastery Hunter :chipmunk:
Roleplay reasons: Beastmastery Hunter :wolf:

lore: druid. Well atleast the wc3 ones before night elves became useless hippies in wow.

gameplay: warrior(dragoncharging people off cliffs)

roleplay: beats me, i dont really roleplay. i guess any class can do dirty things in goldshire

Rogues and Monks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.