FD+Trap bug is not fixed.Holding right click bug

When I hold the right click to direct my sight where to place trap it won’t works.
(Sure with Macro FD+Trap+petpassive)
That’s exactly what they were said to have fixed.
This is terrible, they can not even fix known problem.
They did same with Vanish, after “Fix” it’s still bugged.
Hunters with this bug can not trap without scatter :(.They can but it is so predictable and slow :((.It do not works as intended.

Yeah sort of . They just prolly couldn’t fix it.
Still possible to trap tho .

If you cant trap instant that means enemy will cast slow spells to hunter + bonus dmg between delay time.That’s not it, that is not how it should works.Any better player should be able to predict trap and EASY skip it… It is terrible feel for any skilled hunter that playing PVP since Vanilla. 1 Bonus slow effect might be crucial to win vs hunter

It is NOT a bug, that is exactly how it was during vanilla … There is a built in delay, meaning target must be under CC as to allow the seconds needed to FD … wait for combat to drop THEN put trap …

Scatter --> FD --> Trap …

FD+Instant Trap would make hunters BROKEN OP!

Why you talking in name of hunters if you do not even tested or played it?
It is Bug + Spell batching, FD in most of cases doesn’t drop combat at all, it is not resisted or something.It just won’t drop combat at all.Delay of Trap is Spell Batching problem.

[quote=“Stormio-draenor, post:4, topic:107409”]
FD+Instant Trap would make hunters BROKEN OP!

Sure it would’t be broken up since instant trap worked in Vanilla 2005.
Delay is broken, since it do not works as intended.
So FD+trap should be instant as it was back in Original Vanilla.

No it DID NOT! You are imagining or private server player.

I wish my brain was as big as yours so I could have a perfect recollection of a very specific combo from a video game 15 years ago - which since has been changed a number of times

How come we have seen footage from vanilla proving its difference? Imaginary video?

1 Like

How come these people feel the need to so adamantly defend this issue as being (in their opinion) a non-issue, especially those whom didn’t even actually play hunter in vanilla?

2 Likes

We aren’t playing Vanilla - we are playing Classic - and most folk who have hung out for the last 15 years have played all classes and have experience of them.

Link it! I played hunter PvP focused and know first hand FD has a delay and any and all competent melee would always tab (click)+attack UNLESS under CC!

If instant FD+Trap is added new to classic, I assure you 100% many will re roll hunter and soon enough melee outcry will be deafening … Instant FD+Trap will render melee impotent …

1 Like

Huntology V on YouTube. Shows the Hunter Fd+instant trap versus a rogue.

If you choose to believe that movie or not is your call.

Oh and its from vanilla even tho its uploaded 7 years ago to YouTube. I saw that movie myself during vanilla times.

Hunters have linked movies before and people claims edited, fake and whatnot. And frankly, getting tired of if.

Ofc melee would be mad about it, and they were mad back in the day.

If it was uploaded 7 years ago it’s not likely to be from Vanilla - what - somebody waited 8 years to post it?

Most of the videos uploaded to demonstrate an instant mechanic are from private servers

Has it occurred to you to consider why Blizz consistently say that the behaviour of the combo matches its reference client?

It does not work as you would wish it to is an accurate statement - beyond that you are reaching

Read my post. I saw this movie myself during vanilla. Shush with you.

Have you heard about reuploading? Other platforms during Vanilla other than YouTube? :slight_smile:

With insignia hunters are screwed now anyways.

Bro i know it since i played Vanilla and i have my own videos as R14 + i played Vanilla later when servers worked as Original one…Stop talk something you have no clue, and let us report Bugs as we know that’s bugs… Are You here to attack me only because i know what am talking about, are you kidding me?

Again you, I HAVE MY OWN VIDEOS from Vanilla, shut up idiot, stop attack everyone who reporting bugs, you are one of these idiots who would like that blizzard never fix Hunter bugs since it is better for your class.
This mongol attacking every single Class Bug report, and trolling people around, plz report him.
I have my OWN video uploaded 2006. where i pvp-ing in AV, trap worked exactly same as video we saw before and as it works on Pirate servers.Classic Delay and FD no combat drop bugs was NEVER EVER saw in wow history.It is Spell Batching + FD Bug + pet bug+pet delay+spell batching delay. It is all combined, not only one thing. Everyone who playing Hunter on High skill can confirm that.PVE nobs can’t even detect bug since only pvp situation and fast reactions can detect problem.

You do like to have a rant and take everything as a personal attack don’t you

You don’t give the impression if an experienced player to be honest - but if that’s what you claim that’s what you claim.

It doesn’t matter how long the posts, how experienced and ultra good at Hunter you claim to be, how often you repeat it etc.

The combo is, as far as Blizz are concerned, consistent with its reference client data.

They have not indicated any intention whatsoever to alter the mechanic at this stage and you attack any hunter you has the salt to respond to your whinge fest stating that they make it work and don’t find it inconsistent with their early WoW experiences.

By all means complain away - but don’t - on a forum - feel it is acceptable to attack folk who politely disagree and present the wider public with the reality of the situation.

Blizz may change some mechanics over time, for various classes, but I don’t think the same 6 people posting the same complaint daily will influence their decision making

I won’t read your posts, you spread lies about Bugs in game.You do not have a clue about hunter and you talk in Hunter name.Ignored.As i told it is bug + spell batching. https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/feign-death-trap-bug/278131/788 many other hunters realized it.Plz do not post something you know nothing about.

You do make me laugh

You haven’t convinced me - and I’m a pretty level headed guy who understands the system

So what makes you think you will convince Blizzard

Once again - you simply attack those who disagree

Edit - why does a passionate Classic Hunter post on a Void Elf Rogue? Or is it just Fel Goggle vanity?