All these posts about premades ruining the game and still nothing will be done. The best days of PvP was when we had templates.

I grouped up with a friend for a evening full of Epic Random BGs, our first for the evening was Ashran, and we was quickly met with a Premade-leader used his “Join my community for more premades” macro.
I answered: “Say no to Premades”.
His premade team reported me so i got kicked. I now gotta wait for my friend to either leave or finish the Epic BG without me.
15min later we joined another one, worked fine and then the third for the evening started.
Same premade team as before, but this time they reported me inside spawn (We havnt even started yet) and i got kicked as AV gates opened.
My friend? Has done or said nothing in BG-Chat, they but share name similar name with me. Got reported non-stop through the AV and following Epic BG she tried to do without me, forcing her to enter PvP-Combat nonstop, ultimately this did not safe-guard her and she got kicked.
Is this the new meta for Epic Random BGs? Premade people reporting those who does not follow their “orders” or “agenda”?
This if anything should validate the huge problem we have with Premades in Epic Random BGs.
Speak up against them, their premade team will mock and straight up bully you or as i saw today, make you unable to do Epic Random BGs for the evening.

moral of the story,
don’t poke the bear

just enjoy the game without talking in Bg’s. if someone is a premade on my team im ok with it,
just like you are a premade group with your friend

Huge difference betwen 1-5 enjoying a BG as intended, following the rules and walking around the limits sat by Blizzard so you could queue up with 15-30people.

Moral of the story:
Dont bend rules sat by the creators.
Enjoy the Epic BGs as they are intended to be, Epic.

Nothing is more boring than a joining a Premade, either on your side or theirs.
Your team wins so big there is no challenge or you lose so hard your whole team (and theirs) will just stand there waiting for it to be over which often takes a while for the others to realize.
Say no to Premades in all Random BGs

1 Like

Five years! Five years ago this post was made and within minutes people were giving feedback on how bad the premades were and still are. Each blue reply we got was completely ignoring everyone yelling about premades. This absolutely ridiculous

3 Likes

I’d like the whole group thing removed from EBG entirely just have it as 1 group of 40 people. Why? because if 4 of your group leaves the second the 4th leaves you also get booted meaning all time is lost with no rewards. Happened to me on my first ebg in months as normal game content has got me bored, wont be going back to ebg and il just wait until next expansion comes out burn through that in 6 months and wont bother returning. Honestly about premades they always going to exist blizz don’t care

Thanks for the try to make them a better experience. Maybe I have a chance to get answers for other questions related to Epic BGs and BGs in general.

1. Why do Epic BGs start without a healer (queues are around 4 min).
  2. Why are we forced to play epic BGs we would rather not play? Potentially there is a reason why people don’t want to play them. So maybe remove those, people don’t want to play? Or you could do different Epic BGs each Season with maybe Alterac every Season.
  3. Why are so many premades in Epic BGs. With a lose rate around 80%. Why do randoms need to suffer because premades don’t get matches with other premades 

4. Blitz Brawl is the 10x better experience. Why do all the things that don’t work in Random Bgs work there? And yes, I’m happy with 8 min queues.

I would really love to get answers on those topics because if I look at Blitz Brawl it looks like Blizzard does know those problems.

What do we have here, one who joins the Zeni and company teams, your opinion about EBG is ruled out.

hello, I wait now 1 hour 41 mintues to go in AV and I’m still just wait wait
 like every days. How can I go in?

On this lvl30 warlock?

Epic bg’s arent populated until u get to max lvl im afraid.