And your vision isn’t clear either about this.

Because I lose Thirty Av’s a week because of the map and a small gap to get through at Iceblood, but since you cannot see both sides when I play both sides, your own argument fails. Done peace out. probably a nice person Rhaeve, but to see a problem, you need to consider alternative view

Maybe it’s the team you are in. I have been losing on both sides myself. I was alliance once, but like horde better, so i did see both sides. It’s your issue, not mine. You have a good chokepoint on the bridge near the base, so please let this go.

A chokepoint AFTER we have already lost the BG, as stonehearth and Icewing are gone by the time the bridge chokepoint becomes a factor.Again missing my point over the map, go look at Iceblood, its a bottleneck that when your team defend its impossible to get past and achieve anything look at your honor level and honorable kill score and tell me it is not one sided compare to my own. I have been playing AV since 2007. Its imbalance, your losses will be because you have a bad team, ours because you have map advantage. Who controls Iceblood chokepoint will win 98% of the time. Topic closed for me unless you respond to me.

2 Likes

You really refuse to reason, so i better give up, before this turns into something ugly. I did both sides, and i lost and won on both sides. Now let it go.

Its broken, and I bug report it. but wont harass you we have spoken you are a nice guy or lady. Have a great day and see you in game.

Thank you. Same to you. Just enjoy and have fun. xD

Here is my feedback.

AV is currently broken. Horde strategy is now to just play defense on the iceblood choke point and sit there all day.
Alliance’s only response to this strategy is to do the same, though less effectively because there is no choke point.

AKA AV is now a staring contest. Fix please.

My suggestion is to dig up a second entrance to the right of the galv base to force Horde to have to split forces, the same way alliance has to.

3 Likes

Alterac Valley - alliance

Dying as alliance around the new Stonehearth graveyard (ally owned) seems to cause different spawning points/spawn at starting point (tunnel)/disconnects for some players including me.

[edit] Also happens for horde.

Guess it’s bugged, same happens on horde side.

Yep. Just tried that. Died in ally base and ressed in own base after a detour to starting tunnel while I was a ghost.

Alternative AV trinket.

I can also confirm that for Horde side.
Horde has the graveyards up to stoneheart and dying at stoneheart respawns you in base or in cave

I’ll just keep adding to list.

1. In AV, horde mine bugs often, kill enemy leader and we don’t get a new leader there.
  2. In IoC, Alliance base tower turrets can turn and fire into their base, Horde can not.
1 Like

So Russian groups only ever defend and grind down resources in AV and you increase the amount of resources to 700?! Blizzard, It’s like you want me to quit epic bgs. I understand that a resource win is a legitimate way to win but it’s boring as hell just waiting for the inevitable loss.

Having to often wait over 30 mins to get in is just the icing on the cake as well. 30 mins to queue and then a 20-30 min grind down to zero resources against a russian zerg with no interest in taking towers. If it was a sport no one would watch so why would you expect anyone to want to play it as a game?

2 Likes

This turtle tactic is a response to resources being pushed to 700, I didn’t see it until 1-2 weeks after the reinfo cap was raised, atleast not as often as I see it now, not as the meta but only as a recovery tactic incase offense failed

2 Likes

Greetings ,

Passing by to inform that manually from the 01-01-2019 i will officially blacklist IoC & AV.

Not gonna join even for the daily bonus,i can live with that ‘loss’.
Plus i have every single achievement there so who cares.

I hope you guys have fun in that ‘Epic’ scenario and Merry Xmas

2 Likes

Wow this is awful, thank you blizzard.

I have always wanted to get rekt by npcs in av more than the players in them.

AND I’ve always wanted to be 1 shot instead 2 shot by siege engines, anyone remember that in legion?

WHAT A FUN PVP EXPERIENCE. YES! Thank you for enhancing the worst part about 40 mans. Wew lad, good thing my sub is running out.

Amazing…you need to try a lot TO DESTROY battlegrounds.You succeed ofcourse!From 8.1 patch we can’t not even take a win as Alliance.(both epic bgs.av and Isle of Conquest.What can I say…I know,you don’t give a damn.Really close to quit wow after so many years.Too sad!
Keep it up.You can do it worst

3 Likes

Hangar need FIX, it’s should be more useless, if don’t control quarry and refinery. No matter how much people bomb the gate inside. We lose to hangar with control of docks, workshop quarry+refinery and our gate drop fast as their. In fact we don’t make single fight, this is stupid mechanic.

The changes made to AV in particular are so good. It’s really nice to be able to have the chance to win it now.