Feedback for the Mistweaver Talents

Hi,

i dont normally write in forums but i want to give me feedback for the Mistweaver Hero Talents and reworked Mistweaver talent tree from the perspective of a mistweaver player.

First up: i really like the new Monk talent tree.
My problem with the Hero Talents and Mistweaver trees are, that they feel entirely focused on playing fistweaver and ignore the mistweaver playstyle. I have played both fistweaver and mistweaver in M+ and Raid. I´ve come to the conclusion that i enjoy Mistweaver more. Up until now it felt like i can just choose which style i prefer more. But with the new hero talents and mistweaver tree it feels like i’m being forced to play fistweaver, if i plan to not be useless.

As i enjoy playing mistweaver a lot i would wish to see some more ranged options for dps or less dependencies on fistweaving in the hero talents. Or at least make Windwalker the Fistweaver and Brewmaster the Mistweaver Hero Talent tree. (Would make a lot of sense, as Windwalker is already more damage focused, in my opinion)

Hope someone at blizzard sees this and wishing everyone a great Season 4 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I preferred mistweaving to fistweaving always, but I feel like for the sake of simplicity they’ll just make monk a meelee healer without having to balance both styles. Myself, I won’t be playing monk as a healer going forward sadly (especially since my fave spell got removed)

True in raids I always prefered range play style. I dont think it will end well if they focus just on meele for mw monks. But I will check the beta if there is still some build we could use :frowning:

Funny thing is most fw enjoyers are demanding a bigger meele range… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I’d like this. I feel like I need my head up a mobs buttcrack to be able to hit it, the range is tiny.

Would be nice. The main issue for me is in dungeons the game sometimes targets a mob that’s on the far side of the pack instead of right in front of me and I don’t notice it. I’ve tried using action targeting and spamming a cleartarget macro but it’s not always smooth.