So I just encountered the new “no changes” incubus pet, and my understanding prior to this is that was a male equivalent to the Succubus. I didn’t agree with the reasoning behind its introduction to the game, the fact it was directly related to real life politics and insane diversity nuts.

However, I was mind blown beyond all belief to see that it is not a male equivalent at all, but a transgender pet; it has the body of a man, the clear face of a woman, and it’s animations are very camp.

I have provided feedback various times through GMs (not that they want feedback because it is somehow apparently “not within the scope of customer service” to do that), through the suggestion page, and here on the so called feedback forums, and this is another for me to state that these changes are continuing to slowly push me away from your game…again.

I play this game (classic, retail has been dead to me for years) as entertainment and to escape from the drudges of everyday life. I DO NOT want to have to see and put up with political tick boxes in-game. It serously ruins my immersion and enjoyment of the game as I know exactly why these things are introduced to the game and it is a constant reminder.

Leave your backwards political SJW nonsense to your offices or do whatever you want, just keep it out of the game and stop thrusting it into your players experience.

Yours faithfully,

An increasingly concerned long-time player who will likely quit before or during WOTLK Classic if more of the above is added - or if further things are removed - for totally frivolous reasons.

20 Likes

The incubus is absolutely disgusting, I have a “/e spits on the pleb with the gross Incubus” macro for whenever I see somebody using one.

6 Likes

Share pls
10chars

2 Likes

I use mine to go to gnome starter zones and spank male gnome low levels with it

10 Likes

I went to pick up the quest right after the patch at like 5am. While in ashenvale (where the quest takes place) an undead warlock twink whispered me asking if I was doing the quest too. We finished at the same time and went on to dance naked in front of orgrimmar auction house with our new pets. In the heat of the moment I might even have listened to YMCA.

8 Likes

based and ranch-pilled

This is part of why I enjoy this pet. It triggers these snowflakes. You being not much better then the SJW movement.

5 Likes

Too rigth keep all this PC BS out of the game please!

4 Likes

I agree, I hate someone else imposing political statements upon me .

6 Likes

Love it! Very zexy and nice!
Will be a great addition to all the RP dance and whatnot parties :clown_face:

1 Like

The problem isn’t the “political” message, the problem is that the Incubus is just outright hideous and doesn’t belong in TBC.

Although it is quite amusing that Blizzard are trying to show that they support women by replacing women with fruit and femboys. #feminism.

14 Likes

I want everyone to take a close look at this individual, it is Blizzard’s ideal customer.

What you see before you is the final evolution after you’ve bought all the store mounts and level boosts in the game.

5 Likes

3 Likes

Gotta vote with your wallet, chief. If you keep giving them your money, they’ll keep giving you the propaganda.

4 Likes

If you think his face is female you probably have never seen females.

6 Likes

You are very right, I am just really hoping it won’t come to that again. Most don’t seem to care what they support, as long as they have their fun.

You enjoy it because you think it triggers snowflakes? That sounds like a social media user if I ever heard one.

And I am not much better than the SJW movement because I posted feedback about it, to Blizzard, on the feedback forum? I’m not really looking for discussion or input, I am just giving feedback since there is no other way to do that other than a 200 odd character suggestion form.

3 Likes

If you create a thread you will get replies. Both from people that agree and disagree with you.

1. This isn’t really ‘the feedback’ forum but a discussion forum.
  2. Blizzard doesn’t read any feedback or bug reports on the forums.

1 Like

Meanwhile some other popular MMO just added “dance poles” to their game and Blizzard morphing females into fruit :wink:

Not only Blizzard, men pretending to be a woman gonna dominate in female sports. I guess #Feminism was about men being better woman than actual woman, about replacing female representation with fruit, shaming fit girls and promoting obese ones and ofc shaming choice of motherhood.

Yay, progressivism!

2 Likes

If someone thinks that face is male, the same thing applies…

2 Likes

This much is obvious, why anyone can comment or retort on anything here is beyond me.

This 100% is the feedback forum for Blizzard whether you agree or not. GMs will direct you to this very forum to give feedback as they do not take it themselves as it is “beyond the scope of customers service” as they word for word state. They also state the devs read these forums - apparently - and as I mentioned already, this is the only real place to provide feedback since they don’t have a proper system in place to provide it, as we all know they don’t care, but I’ll say something instead of just complaining to others about it.

I would say you may have never left your house if you are saying that face is male.