I want everyone to take a close look at this individual, it is Blizzard’s ideal customer.

What you see before you is the final evolution after you’ve bought all the store mounts and level boosts in the game.

5 Likes

3 Likes

Gotta vote with your wallet, chief. If you keep giving them your money, they’ll keep giving you the propaganda.

4 Likes

If you think his face is female you probably have never seen females.

6 Likes

You are very right, I am just really hoping it won’t come to that again. Most don’t seem to care what they support, as long as they have their fun.

You enjoy it because you think it triggers snowflakes? That sounds like a social media user if I ever heard one.

And I am not much better than the SJW movement because I posted feedback about it, to Blizzard, on the feedback forum? I’m not really looking for discussion or input, I am just giving feedback since there is no other way to do that other than a 200 odd character suggestion form.

3 Likes

If you create a thread you will get replies. Both from people that agree and disagree with you.

1. This isn’t really ‘the feedback’ forum but a discussion forum.
  2. Blizzard doesn’t read any feedback or bug reports on the forums.

https://i.gifer.com/embedded/download/KN4.gif

1 Like

Meanwhile some other popular MMO just added “dance poles” to their game and Blizzard morphing females into fruit :wink:

Not only Blizzard, men pretending to be a woman gonna dominate in female sports. I guess #Feminism was about men being better woman than actual woman, about replacing female representation with fruit, shaming fit girls and promoting obese ones and ofc shaming choice of motherhood.

Yay, progressivism!

2 Likes

If someone thinks that face is male, the same thing applies…

2 Likes

This much is obvious, why anyone can comment or retort on anything here is beyond me.

This 100% is the feedback forum for Blizzard whether you agree or not. GMs will direct you to this very forum to give feedback as they do not take it themselves as it is “beyond the scope of customers service” as they word for word state. They also state the devs read these forums - apparently - and as I mentioned already, this is the only real place to provide feedback since they don’t have a proper system in place to provide it, as we all know they don’t care, but I’ll say something instead of just complaining to others about it.

I would say you may have never left your house if you are saying that face is male.

Is it? You seemed a little lost and confused is all. So I cleared it up for you :slight_smile:

Because it’s a Discussion forum.

Show me where it says that it is.

Only to get rid of you as they can’t help you any further.

Correction; they read the US forums. Not the EU. As has been complained about many times.

You can complain all you want, that’s also what the forum is for and this whole thread is just that, you venting your opinion on the matter.
That’s ok and best of luck reaching out to Blizzard and even more so, changing their minds about the Incubus. :clown_face:

PS. Sub about to run out for now.
So if you/anyone else replies; just imagine me replying back something nice and positive!

1 Like

So, what you’re saying you can’t summon the regular succubus anymore?
Damn, there must be a bunch of hackers on my server then cus I see a bunch of the regular one still around.
Or maybe you’re too insecure about your sexuality that seeing a skimpy male demon has you questioning things?

3 Likes

You pick either one or the other. Summoning one replaces the other.

Thanks for taking my words so literally Valkia, I thought better of you than that.

Or perhaps I just don’t like ugly things being added to a version of the game wherein they don’t belong?

It’s gross and out of place.

4 Likes

Stop playing then. Quit.

Ok, sure.
Quit then.

Your first argument is “u scared of being gay” and your second argument is “dont like it, leave lol”.

Colour me disappointed.

3 Likes

Your argument is “I DONT LIKE LOOKING AT IT REEEE!”
:upside_down_face:
What more is there to say other than fragile masculinity never been this fragile before?

1 Like

Sure, completely skip the “this doesn’t belong in TBCC” part.

Perhaps the acknowledgement that I’ve never responded kindly to changes in Classic or TBCC?

No I suppose that’s too much trouble, got to take the facebook approach instead.

Bruh there’s tons of visual stuff in the game that wasn’t in original TBC, the shadows, the water etc.
Most of it looks nothing like it used to.
But you don’t see thread after thread of whiny full-grown men crying over that.
But you do for the gay lookin’ demon.
But it’s NOT about the gay looking demon dude.
No sir. Just the “changes”.
Kekw.

3 Likes

As if your other arguments weren’t poor enough.

Some of the game looks different because the client and coding is different, Classic was reverse engineered from the Legion client. That is mostly irrelevant. Shadows and water existed in original TBC; the Incubus didn’t.

The Incubus wasn’t a result of Blizzard cutting corners and deciding “nah the waters good enough”. It was specifically added in to the game, as was the questline for it.

Where were you two years ago when this board was created?

Let me underline this for you:

The ‘gay looking demon’ (your words, not mine) isn’t a part of TBC. The ‘gay looking demon’ doesn’t belong in TBC. The ‘gay looking demon’ shouldn’t have been added to TBC.

No amount of you questioning my sexuality is going to change that.

Kekw.

5 Likes

2 Likes

Let me guess, you’re not a warlock? What if I told you that you keep BOTH of them and can freely choose? And yes, you can’t summon two demons, that would be OP.

1 Like