Feedback on *UPDATED* Feral DF Talents

Since I can’t post in the DF feedback thread, someone with access please copy-paste this for me?

Druid Tree:

1. Killer Instinct - This should not be a 3 point node
  2. Nurturing Instinct - This should not be a 3 point node
  3. Incapacitating Roar / Mighty Bash - These should not be exclusive with each other
  4. Furor - This talent currently has zero value, and requires baseline forms and strong baseline abilities for each form in order to be useful.
  5. Adaptive Swarm / Convoke the Spirits - Why aren’t these part of the base tree in some shape?

Feral Tree:

1. Build-a-Berserk - NOBODY wants this ability, and especially not divided into 4 different nodes spread across different parts of the tree. Please delete it already.
    An ultimate 3 min cooldown should be something like:
    “For the next X s, your combo point generators generate 5 combo points”
    Overpowered? Maybe. But you get the freaking idea - it should feel strong and scary for the opponent.
  2. Sudden Ambush - Potentially randomly causes your Rake to stun, messing up DRs. This is bad in general, and should not be a prerequisite for Lunar Inspiration.
  3. Lunar Inspiration - Should also affect Sunfire and be more accessible.
  4. Tear Open Wounds - Good talent. There needs to be a similar option for single target, to consume bleed effects for burst damage.
  5. Moment of Clarity - Do not lock this behind Berserk (nothing should be really).
  6. Infected Wounds - This should not be on the AoE side of the tree, especially considering that it is PvP-oriented.
  7. Raging Fury / Frantic Momentum - These talents are not very good and together with a Berserk node blocking further advancement in the single target tree. Consider removing / remaking / severely buffing these.
  8. Cat’s Curiosity - This should not be on the AoE side of the tree, or made accessible through the middle.
  9. Veinripper / Rip and Tear - This should not be on the AoE side of the tree, or made accessible through the middle.
  10. Convoke the Spirits - This should be a 1 min cooldown.

General:

1. Bleed Dispel Protection - With the introduction of Evoker, this is required.
  2. Bleed Burst - While there is Adaptive Swarm, it is not effective enough, the RNG jumping is bad, and honestly does not fit with the theme in my mind.
    It would be better with a controllable “bleed consume” ability like Tear Open Wounds.
  3. Group Utility - Throw people a bone, and maybe give back Leader of the Pack and access to Treants.

Thanks!

3 Likes

No, it only deals damage as though from stealth, the stun effect is not given through the proc. But it is a bad talent and needs to go. First of all it is not fun and secondly it makes it so Rake needs to be low dmg because you have a chance to make it deal 60% extra dmg…

3 Likes

Also if they lowered the value of mastery and upped the base dmg of a few chosen abilities to compensate I think ferals would have an easier time in m+, since gearing up 2 stats as high as ferals need them to be is hard and way too random.

1 Like

I think base damage for some abilities is so low that they could raise it anyhow.

Also, it would be cool if Druid Mastery gave some benefit to offspecs / other forms.
It feels kind of lame to shapeshift into Boomkin and your Starsurge does only 25% of what a real Boomkin does…

Actually… maybe that is what the Furor talent should do - have all forms benefit from mastery.

HotW can be removed / redesigned to something else, because nobody wants a 5 min situational cooldown anyway.

1 Like

Be careful what you say about feral i made a reply to a discussion on its state of play and was banned and the reply removed due to blizz staff deeming it trolling and its not the first time they removed feral stuff sadly :confused:

1 Like

I tried updating the post to not sound angry / insulting :slight_smile:

You got banned for critiquing feral or??. Seems extreme to get reported for that?

Saying that, i recently got banned for critising the fact almost all classes are on builder spenders so its believablr

Anyone who can post the feedback from me in the appropriate thread please?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.