Feedback regarding pvp nerfs

Before even the season begins we get absolutely hammered with nerfs to defence and borderline removing death strike. To get more than the minimum amount of healing in pvp, with around 400k hp you would need to take over 225k hp in 5seconds. While dh’s, 2 button fury warriors and affli locks heal anywhere from 60% to more than 110% of the damage they have deal during the march. In what universe is this even remotely reasonable?

Who at blizzard is treating sustain on frost and sustain on unholy as equal? Why is it absolutely necessary for frost to be cemented as F- pick season after season? What do you think happens when you straight up remove one of the specs from anything above 1400? I can tell you, you get less than 2% of classes above 2400 that are dk. For who is the game more fun to have every frost being shoehorned into rolling dh or warrior? Is forcing chains kiting around the pillar and waiting for go’s that good a design that you absolutely insist upon dks? Is that the class fantasy, to run around like a rat waiting for cooldowns?

Abomination limb.
I won’t even mention the fact that soul reaper is a pathetic capstone and there’s no choice on any spec on any build on any game mode between which capstone you go for. I won’t even mention that.
What I want to ask is what is this nonsense about other classes not having fun when i slappy hands?
Do you think I start clapping when I get spear of bastioned? Do you think my day gets better when I get 50starsurges in 3nanoseconds from convoke? Do you think rogue kyrian ability hitting me for 211k gives a lot of countetplay? How much countetplay does the hunt give? Maybe let’s make it 10 yards, maybe let’s make mind games simple dot and just remove the antiheal, you know for other classes fun sake?

This is excellent balancing philosophy. Let’s just balance stuff around how fun is to kill your class. To think that someone unironically wrote that abomis unfun to play against after they made it into 2minute death grip is absolutely infuriating.

3 Likes

It’s funny how they nerfed sh*t out of Abo Limb by saying its op but left spear as it was. Guess what I did just rerolled warrior and left my frost ONCE again.
I was fine with nerfing Will of Necro, nerf it even more but nerfs to DS are really poor.

1 Like

I just did a skirm where I was focused by a Pala and a demo lock. Used defensives, lined the lock but couldn’t kite Pala cause of freedom, so while at about 40% hp I pressed DS for a whopping 16k healing on my 350k hp bar.
I hope this is just a really bad and out of place joke.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.