Your choice to do that, you don’t deserve any compensation. Nobody forced you.

8 Likes

Queue actually feels too short now

1 Like

Lmao, well yes Blizzard did, since I knew Horde queues were gonna be long. This didnt exist in Classic TBC. If it did exist when releasing TBC I wouldnt have made the switch.

2 Likes

So what you are saying is that Blizzard deleted your horde characters and made you completely unable to actually make a new one?

If the answer is anything but “Yes”, they didn’t force you instead you chose it.

2 Likes

What about doing something for the Alliance now, like more honor/marks in BG’s ? Spare me the #NoChanges please. The Horde will have insta queues thanks to this change but the Alliance will just slowly die on pvp servers. This will just end with one faction and no Alliance players left to fill the queues, but who cares now that you can play against your own faction.

Seriously, why would people go to the Alliance when the Horde is just a better version of this faction now ?

19 Likes

I did not delete my horde character, as you can clearly see. I made a switch to Alliance and boosted an Alliance character beacuse I knew queues were gonna be a problem on Horde going into TBC. Okay? Now, they changed the whole reason as to why I even boosted my alliance character.

So, after this change, the switch to alliance is completely useless. Completely. So I would like my money back, beacuse I boosted under false pretenses (as I thought it would be Classic TBC, like TBC back in the day)

I guess though its my fault since I kinda suspected we wouldnt get a Classic TBC but rather a Retail version of the TBC expansion.

6 Likes

So you weren’t forced. Like I said. End of discussion.

1 Like

How about you actually adressed the fekkin problem of faction imbalance and the reason for faction imbalance? Oh my god man what are you monkeys doing over there at blizz hq…

28 Likes

I was. If you cant see how this is bad for the game, faction wise, I cant help you. Im not saying the long Horde queues are good. But this decision is bad for the game as a whole. Like, really bad. Retail bad.

PS. Edgelord zugzug end of discussion comment inserted here.

5 Likes

if you wanted me to quit wow, right after i got back, you got it, you are blind and deaf actizzard,

13 Likes

You’re completely missing the point. The reason to implement this is due to faction imbalance, started by racials and the horde being far superior. Instead of adressing that problem, Blizzard decides to just give you monkeys whatever the f you want. This isn’t a win/ win situation, alliance servers will die off even further.

12 Likes

Alliance has better PvP Racials, so that isn’t the reason.

2 Likes

What are you smoking? give me some of that

1 Like

Knowledge of the game and how it’s racials impact the game. Anyone who actually is experienced knows that Alliance wins in the racial game even now.

and in WOTLK it goes into turbo overdrive with Everyman

1 Like

Haha now I know you were trolling. Good stuff dude keep it up.

Yeah this dude completely lost touch with reality

Yeah thats so dishonest it actually hurts.

Also suddenly player choice matters huh?

Sure don’t believe me that’s fine. Go ask cdew, Venruki, any of the big pvp dudes. They will say the exact same. lmao

Player base and statistics say more than a few “big pvp dudes”, but i think having a fair discussion with you ended the moment you said alliance wins the racial game.

1 Like

You go ask any ape if you dontt believe us, or pretty much any pserver player