Feels dead

from previous week i cant get 3/3 chest, literally LFG is dead, I try to find partner and I can’t find with same CR to start playing…and I’m only 2.2k cr in 3s, I got 2hours, maybe 3hours per day to play cuz of my work.

Cuz people preffer to work(boosting) instead of playing. Also there is nothing to do - tho some players going TBC due the new season. I’ve seen even mediocre arena players doing 1400-1600 gold boosting.
When i login into WoW i feels like its an open day on a Boosting Factory, dunno. Feels pretty weird.

Only the elite is queuing, less and less new player ;
The rooky faces the elitists in S-tier-spec combinations;
The new player gets slaughtered like a pig; frustration; uninstalled

LFG is dead because anyone wants his bis partner

Anyone who wasn’t interested in rerolling uninstalled right away

1 Like

Dude how do you know if there is boosting if you didn’t play a single arena this season. There is literally 20 if not 30 times less boosting than in season one. I literally meet 1 booster every 50 games and it’s so obvious that you know as soon they enter the arena. Otherwise it’s just people having full possible gear for their bracket - that’s it. Since PvE players don’t need a single piece of PvP gear boosting is almost dead. All these adverts in LFG are hanging there for hours and I literally see the same people over and over again. So before you will do a statement maybe play it yourself because you are just posting some fake crap.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/soulflayer/хмв

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/soulflayer/химиви

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/soulflayer/хелпмивин

This is our “state of the ladder” expert who didn’t play a single arena game in 2s or 3s this season on any single of his chars.

What will you respond with? “I didn’t play arenas but I know someone who did” or with “I watched Mes stream so I know the state of the ladder”. Your lies about 1400-1600 being full of boosters is a joke. People help their friends but even mediocre player can get 1600 with gear from previous season. You got exposed son so please sit down and please don’t spread misinformation.

This season is completely different from previous one and it’s 10x easier to get certain ratings than last one since Blizzard made some mmr changes and basically PvE players are not interested in boosts. It has way lower representation because a lot of players left early expansion as always and also that sexual harassment drama did it’s damage. People also followed Asmongold mindlessly and play FFXIV.

2 Likes

reached 1500 on a completely new dinged hunter with 0 gear togheter with a low geared ww monk from lfg just while getting cap for vault and I didn’t see a single booster. Way less boosters this season but there is also way less players, qued into the same 4 teams over and over in 2s yesterday.

1 Like

That’s the point. It’s not boosters it’s just lower playerbase.

Maybe OP can’t find people because when they check him they see that he is just a product of sl ww and hence nothing for long-term.

Could be wrong though.

Xmb is a pvp dev 100% He knows everything

Thats Not true btw season is 10x harder cause less ppl play

At your rating yes but at 1600-1800 range it’s 10x easier.

yeah the cr is worth more since there are no rookys

It all has good and Bad sights i think

I guess but i go as far and assume that US’es glad = EU’s rival

You would be amazed in US there are many who don’t even have pvp armor, nor know about Stier combinations

He plays about as much PvP as the actual PvP devs…

1 Like

Hahaha hey cold

I agree bro, season 1 was eay awfull than season 2.

Now i even convinced my irl friend to join and i started the pvp grind with him.

Havent seen boosters on this priest in 100 arenas atm or my low ilv fire mage wich i play to farm with my friend.

Yea the game needs balance, but i feel like every class has good damage or many comps can work trough the ladderr way easily than season 1

Well guys, you can say ty to the theorycrafters’es tierlists

Ok. Thanks Geist.

I’m not a theorycrafter

I actually played against you in 2s at 1900+ cr so nobody can say you don’t play the game.