Fel Barrage

Hey,

Im baffled why Fel barrage is in the last talent row, why on earth would you ever pick Fel Barrage over demonic or momentum?

They should have given Fel Barrage as a baseline ability.
Why?
It gives us another key to press and it has good synergy with the eye beam haste buff, it also gives us a demon hunter theme ability looks wise also.

im not saying this will fix the spec, but I think it would be a small step in the right decision.

What are you guys opinion on this?

3 Likes

Even though DH has few buttons, adding more you press on CD and thats that won’t change anything. I would even argue we have enough of those. With GT EB BD IA your covenant ability and whatever i forgot.
The problem is they are all fire and forget.
If i now pressed FB every min i wouldn’t even notice.

Havoc has NO synergy in the kit. Nothing.
I would even argue Chaos Theory legendary has anti synergy with the current kit and talents. The only “synergistic” legendary (Fel bombardment) is so undertuned it is sad.

If eyebeam would reduce fel barrage CD by n for every enemy hit or increase the damage of your next fel barrage all that baseline. Sure add it. But you could do the same thing if any other of the meaningless buttons.

But i agree i would never ever pick fel barrage currently and it should be up against trail of ruin and glaive tempest but changed slightly since Glaive tempest and fel barrage are essential the exact same thing.

1 Like

There is some synergy, you want to use your Brand/Hunt when you have Meta up since they benefit from Haste

Kinda. Everything scales with stats. While you could call that synergy i prefer you don’t.

Fell barrage use to be a ranged ability in legion you could cast it like lasso and kite behind a pillar considering we have to run a kite alot more these days it would be a cool button to get back.

2 Likes

I would love to have the original Fel Barrage and Bloodlet back

4 Likes

same feels

We all do. <3

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.