Fel Lord + Observer Bugged since 8.1.5

Hello Blizzard. since 8.1.5 patch was added Call Fel lord’s (demo lock pvp talent) HP got nerfed from around 300k hp to 42k HP making it completly useless like a lvl 110 player pet. there is no hotfix around this so i presume its a bug? can we please get it fixed or looked at thank you. the same thing goes for observer it has like 20k hp these 2 talents cannot be used in pvp. AND they are the 2 major demo pvp talents so it would be nice.

Best Regards.

I dont even know why they’re both in the game still after their nerfs. Observer is only good if there’s a clueless boomy popping incarn n 1 shotting himself and his team m8s n fel lord lmfao hasn’t been good since legion s1 back when people had to avoid him at all costs.

1 Like

i agree. buff them, change them or remove them. just give it more hp and im happy.

observer also nice against ele’s when they are about to burst

1 Like

observer is kind of wasting global cd same as fell lord. Nothing can change it or … back to first version !

1 Like

Nobody will have noticed as 99.999999999% of locks are specd destro

even demo warlocks didn’t notice that xD cos it’s tooooo shiiii to play with it

Against 2caster I pop observer during their burst and they littéraly goes down super fast. But fel lord is totally terrible and useless af.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.