Fel rush and glide macro

Hello!

I just wonder if it’s possible to make a macro when you use fel rush you automatically use glide.

I have tried to do that but im not so good at making my own macros.

Thanks!

I would guess it wouldnt work, fel rush doesnt give you elevation, so glide wouldnt normally trigger. If you were in the air when you triggered the macro, glide would presumably instantly cancel fel rush before you covered any ground if it were tied to the same button press, thereby wasting the ability.

Honestly, its not hard to press jump at the end of your glide if you are off the ground anyway, so I would just do it manually.

1 Like

Why would you want to have a macro for that? It requires just the spacebar and a keybind.

2 Likes

Obviously because DH players lack the braincells to use more than 2 buttons

5 Likes

You saw your chance and you just took it. I like you.

1 Like

Says the druid reading the DH forums LOL

I don’t even play this character, i hardly play this game at all because the pvp is so busted.

Nice try with the “Class shaming” tho

:roll_eyes:

You don’t see the difference? I bash a whole class, he assumes i am playing my druid?

You are the typical braindead DH…

Demonhunters man, 2 button spec, gotta make the gliding easier, too much skill in it

awh i was too late

Visible confusion

And yet here you are, on the forums bumping your gums. Before we know it, you will be bumping them more saying how broken the forums are too!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.