Female Tauren Transmog

So there are 2 things I wanted to bring up:

1. Tabards in female taurens are inexplicably lengthy. In my opinion, it looks super weird to have the bottom part of the tabard (below the belt) go almost all the way down to your hooves (even male taurens don’t experience this)
  2. Feet, hooves… I understand that devs might not have the time to adapt every single boot piece for races that generally don’t wear them (trolls and tauren, for example) but it’s kind of unnaceptable to have poorly modified versions when they actually put in the work. A great example of this is the Radiant Lightbringer Armor Sets from Tomb of Sargeras (I’m currently wearing it). The chin cover part of the boot, that starts on the knee and goes all the way down to the feet is… just on the knee on female taurens? Again, I can understand boots that weren’t adapted, but this particular set was. There’s armor designed around the hooves, and there’s not reason why the chin cover shouldn’t be extended/stretched to cover that whole part

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.