Feral azerite question

Evening all,

Hope this is the right place to ask, I feel this might be a bit of a dumb question but I have hit 120 on my first toon - a feral druid.

Been gearing up and got a piece of azerite gear with the ‘Wild Fleshrending’ trait The guides I have read imply I use thrash on single target now.

My questions are:

1: Is it still worth using thrash on single target with only one trait of it ? Or should I wait until I have more?

2: Should I adjust my opener to be: Pre cast regrowth -> Prowl-> Beserk -> Tigers Fury -> Rake ->Rip->Thrash then continue as normal?

Many thanks,

Starhooves

Hi Starhooves,

I have pretty limited knowledge myself so I wouldn’t mind hearing from someone with more experience but I’ll share what I can with you.

I’ve picked up 2 WFR traits and for me it seems that using thrash gives a boost to my DPS on single target so yes I would imagine even with 1 trait it would be worth you using thrash. Your opener looks the same as mine so from the perspective (unless someone comes on and tells us different ) I think it is right.

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Even with only 1 WF, you should be using thrash to keep up your dot on main target. Due to Shred/Brutal Slash dealing increased dmg because of the Trait.

Yes, you should be using trash after your initial opener, to gain as much dmg as possible with the WF Trait. Just never use bloodtalons proc on trash, as you’re not trashing for the dot.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.