Feral buff please!

“Dear” Blizzard..
I have through several YEARS played feral.. i Love feral, but the output it gives is simply not enough. I am tired of being dumped from pug raids, GUILD raids and m+ simply because its no meta.
Why play feral when you play Balance i hear all the time..

A normal conversation after getting invited is:
Me: “/p Hello, Thank you for the invite”
(silence someone looks me up on rio)
Me: “/p Hello?”
---- ah .. im not in group anymore ----

Listen to the feral community blizzard.. why do you think imba players like Psybearslat now plays Survival hunter? Because Feral SUCK!!

so use inside of your head and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

7 Likes

imgur dot com/a/E7QP2qG

PROOF on imgur

1 Like

glad im not alone on this…

mates…I’m feral since BC…just nowadays I’m messing with resto…but why are we QQing about Hello kitty?Is an utility/ ST dmg bursty class…yes we can’t top the AoE meters and middle of the pack but not bottom of the barrel ST meter…but we never die…we have CR/CC/speed roar/“I don’t care” bear form…we immune to roots and other slow mechanics both PvP and PvE,we have the most powerful CC in the game …Cyclone can not be dispelled,bubbled or w/e,we have one of the best DoTs in the game…RiP can only be outhealed or BoPed…we move faster than any other class in the game,we can support with instant regrowth or even take a brake and spamm it…we can’t have it all mates…can’t top the AoE meter,the ST meter,be immortal,have utility,solo everything…is not possible…

1 Like

Ferocious Bite hit You 40,548 Physical (Critical)
inmgur dot com/KCHFClY

You can’t compare that ,this topic is mainly about pve and also ,I also got one shoted by sub rogue in a single shadowy duel in a single stun plus your class preforms better in pve aswell , so yes indeed nerf rogue

1 Like

I’ve seen you post on a few threads now so I looked your druid up and you haven’t been a Feral “since BC” if Feral hasn’t been your main spec for an entire expansion.

As you have only done a handful of keys as Feral (peaking at +10 in s1of Shadowlands), perhaps you should listen to the players that are actually experiencing the issue rather than listing some of our mediocre utility and suggesting we are “QQing” about nothing.

We’re not asking to have everything as we don’t top the ST meter and I think you are over-estimating the utility we have in dungeons and raids. I can list things as well:

  • 2min Stampeding Roar while Guardian was given 1min
  • No raid buff and so in melee unfriendly encounters we lose our spot to DH, Monk and Warrior.
  • Clunky combat ress - breaking cat form to do it
  • Competitive damage in single target, but F tier AoE/Cleave
  • No burst AoE (except with 4set every ~2mins which was nerfed to the ground yet look at Survival/Demo)
  • No AoE stun or AoE interrupt
  • ST stun is a talent or we can maim at the cost of damage.
  • No unique utility yet balance has Innervate and Treants

The recent AoE buff from Blizzard was a disgrace and we need further tuning to avoid a repeat of s2 where only 2 or 3 Feral players gained the m+ achievement. No other dps spec in the game had fewer and the players who did get it were carried on damage.

If you don’t believe it, try actually playing Feral at a high level with players of similar skill.

3 Likes

Was feral ever meta? asking for a friend :smirk_cat:

get more vers and get gud :smiling_imp:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.