Feral Druid survival / off healing is absurd

Feral Druids are MOP level overpowered. all you need to do is give them instant cast Cyclone and they’d be kings of everything.

Suggestion would be
Frenzied Regeneration healing reduced by 50% in pvp combat (for feral and balance)
All Healing spells from Restoration affinity reduced by 30% in pvp

2 Likes

Compared to MoP instead of instant cyclones they at least have MS now.

1 Like

IMO, FR shouldn’t even exist outside of Guardian spec (the actual spec, not the afinity)

1 Like

FR is fine, the conduit is not. People hardly complained about ferals before they all went necrolord, that covenant is the problem. All the defensives from that + the feral selfhealing is what puts it over the top.

3 Likes

Now imagine that kind of power,and having to do 1500 games to get to 2100 in 2s or 150+ rbg games without getting to 1800

BRUH :rofl:

Nice try but I got 2,1k as resto, in few hundred games, started at 191 ilvl meanwhile people already been 215+
I never worried about my rbg rating my little rbg hero :slight_smile: I was literally helping friends to cap and we joined whatever group accepted us. The 64% winrate at almost 200 games does not come due to lack of skill :wink:
What’s your excuse for playing meta specs and still not getting 2,1k?
I guess I just had easier time because NF resto was op op meta :slight_smile:
https://imgur.com/k59kSl9
https://imgur.com/ZE3imAz

2 Likes

Image some ppl like to do 2s not only get cr and never play again I guess is only one way to play and is your way?

1 Like

Imagine getting a hard one because of your rating and then feel the urge to rating bash in a game where skill isn’t even the first place on deciding factors which rating you get

If it’s not the skill and it’s not the gear (we know this from another thread)… what the heck is it then?

just because some rng trolls say gear doesn’t matter?

of course gear matters. it doesn’t prevent you from climbing to get the gear if you are skilled enough.

what matters in this game currently?

1. gear
  2. personal skill
  3. team synergy
  4. playing meta
  5. rng

sadly gear is the first check box that currently kills pvp as it is so god awful to play alts or start a fresh char that I rather quit the game.
I reached 213 ilvl gearing on this char and now I am so burned out from gear grinding process (incl. covenants, thorghast etc. etc.) that I am not logging in anymore. coolio

I said this because the guy provided screenshots with “high geared” people not being able to climb and so could this dk not climb in arena even tho he has 226 gear from rbgs.
So “#1 gear” can’t be right, can it?

https://imgur.com/4UHVJob
I checked but you can do it as well, it’s the real joe, the tournament player, multi r1. He was boosting a rdruid, he has more gear and more skill than me, that’s for sure. The priest I was playing with has <50% win rate (over 700 games played), so I can assure you there was no synergy and we were not on voice, like most of the time with people from lfg.
So we got outgeared, outskilled, both were playing meta but we had more rng? In the end nothing matters but rng? :stuck_out_tongue:

How is Necrolord ‘the problem’ when it’s one of the lowest picked covenants in PvP?

Feral started OK but just scaled really well as the patch went on. Buffs to BM help them. The prevalence of fire mages helps jungle.

Imo well-honed instincts is too strong, as is feral’s regrowths. They should reduce the spellpower of them somewhat.

Also, fleshcraft should calculate the size of the shield based on your base HP, not your boosted HP. You can cheese it by going bear form and using battlemaster and get a stupidly large shield. That should be adjusted. The normal fleshcraft shield without HP boosts is fine.

Lowest picked covenant? Literally almost every good feral, if not all, plays necrolord these days and it’s considered the best covenant at the moment.

The problem comes from the fact that this covenant adds too much to the defensive kit for ferals.

1 Like

What other specs?

Feral, Resto Druid, Assas rogue. That’s about it.

It’s a fact that necro has the lowest representation on the ladder. It goes Venth > Kyrian > NF > Necro with necro being quite far behind the others.

What other specs and classes play is irrelevant, we are talking about ferals here. Why would you even bring that up in the first place?

For the obvious reason that covenants apply to multiple classes so you can’t change one without affecting multiple specs.

And that’s still irellevant. We are talking about feral only here. Necrolord with the shield + auto shield from the soulbind is what makes feral way too tanky. We can switch paths in the soulbind before arena matches, which gives us an ever bigger shield, you can simply switch back to the normal path and you’ll retain the increased shield. It’s broken.

The auto frenzy conduit already is broken, it’s what the necrolord covenant adds to the feral toolkit is what makes the spec over the top.

Nerf arms and ret before you go after feral. They’re way more broken. Thanks

1 Like

Ele Shaman. DK on both specs. Some Arms Warrior I faced during the last 10 days above 2.4 were Necro as well. One Holy Pala, too, not sure why though.

1 Like

How about class balancing?