Feral druid..need help in understanding the spec

Soo…i have a hard time deciding what faction and what class i want to play…
But what i do know is that i kinda like playing as a feral druid.

The only thing i hate about feral druid is the super high downtime it has witing for ferocious bite to be used at 50 energy.
Taking into consideration all the rogue specs who also use combo points…feral druids seem to have the bigest downtime.

If a spec needs to have high end gear to have a fluid playstyle than its a bad spec.

Take for example fury warriors, there is hardly any downtime with full green items…they might do low dps with green gear, but at least the playstyle is fluid.
Even ww monks who use a combo point system hardly have down time with full green items.

Or maybe i’m playing it worng…maybe i should only be focusing on bleeds and not use ferocious bite at 50 energy.
Why is that skill created like that anyway?
Who came up with the brilliant idea:
“if you want to attack with a wet noodle spam FB,
if you want big numbers attack with fb with 50 energy”
…then give me some energy regeneration…

Also, all the guides (and siming) say the following:
“Your main stats are Mastery and Crit, and you want as little Haste as possible.”
Well, i did that and the downtime was making me angrier by the second.

Please…is there a way to not have downtime at all with feral druid?
(also please don’t include legendaries or high end mythic +100 gear)

1 Like

In PvE you can switch to owl and shoot a couple spells. But if you don’t like feral being a bit slow you need to switch to something else, this is just how it is although it might be slightly less slow in DF based on a couple talents.

If you insist on playing feral still, I like crit, it really makes a difference

1 Like

You clearly never played assa :slight_smile:

also judging from your entire post - you like the idea about playing feral, but you do not actually like feral.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.