Feral Feedback from top 20 feral EU m+ player

All your suggestions are good, but I particularly love these because they fit so well with the cat theme.

3 Likes

Well these would help in PvP, but PvE probably would still be a problem, where you are more concerned probably about spells, or AoE, or random target dots, for PvE you’d probably prefer somthing that could help you survive more magic dmg or something that prevents / reduce dmg taken by a set amount.

Feral needs heavy tunning , on survivability , maybe some tweaks on aoe and uncap ramping ferocity and un nerf well honed at this point

2 Likes

I think agility used to give dodge chance in the past but I dont think it will matter much in PvP since there js no pure phyiscal dmg spec left maybe warr but thats it

I does not have to be pure physical, you can still dodge skills that are not physical DMG, but are a physical skill. For example Templars deals holy DMG but its a physical attack that you probably can dodge. You can dodge bleeds, stuns, stuff like chaos strike. Basically if it’s not treated as a magic spell I think you can dodge it. So even some dodge could give us a chance to survive, the only issue is dodge is totally random, if you got bad luck you die, if you are lucky the enemy will miss 5 attacks in a row.

Yes I worded it correctly I meant physical spell but anyway still it will be a very minimal buff since its a chance to dodge in the end

It’s just so whack that this class that is supposed to be a hybrid class is more fragile and has less passive sustain than rogues, hunter, and warriors, classes that since vanilla have had exactly 0 self sustain tools

There are just no words, it’s literally paper, once you use SI you’re just dead to one burst, one chaos bolt, one rapid fire, one meta proc, insta dead nothing you can do

6 Likes

Blizzard simply don’t care about druids. Druids simply have the worst dps and survivability in raid. Gg blizzard keep looking at data.

1 Like

…also in pvp…now proven by statistics.

If enemy bothers to focus the feral/balance they are the easiest to kill.

3 Likes

I was thinking yesterday that feral needs an ability that works kind of like warrior’s spell reflect, but that’s an ‘evade’ rather than a reflect. Something like:

You evade the next direct damage ability cast on you within 5 seconds. 30 second cooldown.

We’re cats. We should be able to do stuff like that (as anyone who has tried to catch a cat that doesn’t want to be caught will know).

That’s in addition to some kind of additional avoidance/stamina/passive damage reduction baked into the class tree somewhere.

2 Likes

A link between killer instinct → thich hide and nurturing instict → astral influence+natural recovery would solve many issues all druid specs have with druid tree (left side). Lycara´s teachings should be 1/1 only.

There are still basically dead talents for all specs we are forced to take, taents/spells you never you because they dont do anything, why cant we automatically cast rejuvenation on random nearby party member (with limit of only 1 reju for example) if we talent into it?

1 Like

idk but i tried telling this thing as early as prepatch and ppl laughed at me said feral is Op xD
even the druid players.
nobody wanted to hop in the feedback so now at the end of the expansiomln where nobody would do anything ppl be posting.
Save your breath, its too late.

1 Like

I’m just hoping that for TWW, the Class tree gets reworked. I understand it’s really difficult to do so considering the Class tree has to cover four specs, but perhaps some of the ‘bloat’ can be given to specs so that there’s fewer worthless talents that you have to choose to actually get to something.

Druid has been a hybrid class since its inception, and perhaps the abilities you select (f.e. Starsurge, Rejuvination etc) can be baked into choosing an Affinity and rest of the talents get streamlined that way. This would let us have a bit more freedom in choosing talents for the occasion, not simply ‘you have to choose several Balance talents you’ll never use to get to (melee) range increase’.

But if they’d want to do it, I’d imagine they’d have done so already. With how the Hero Talents are looking thus far, I’m a little worried the Druid class will get even more obnoxious in that regard moving forwards.

2 Likes

DEF cd buffs are needed

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.