Feral/Balance Leveling

Hey all, just wondered why I see so many balance druids about leveling. I’ve tried it myself and just seems so slow and surprisingly squishy. Maybe my talents are the wrong way around or something but I feel much stronger as feral and have much more survivability. As balance I just take loads of damage and have to heal more than dps spells.

Any help would be great but appreciate that I maybe just bring stupid.

1 Like

Moonkins can be great for leveling just being a ranged spec with some decent control and you can cast Regrowth in Moonkin form which helps. Personally I don’t think it matters how you level, level with what spec you are confortable with, if you can do better as feral, be feral.

1 Like

Resto feral affinity with the pvp shapeshifter talent. Thats the best imo.

I don’t know much abt current state of feral but I know bit abt Boomie so I just wanted to say, yeah for chicken survivability, yes I’d say your talents are wrong.

Take renewal at lvl 25 row instead of wild charge (If you shift into bear form your max health increases making the 30% heal far more potent)

Plus if you want balance surv., I think guardian affinity is better

Thanks guys, I love the idea of balance so think I’m judt going to slog through it a bit and relook at my rotation and talents. Just feral feel like pure speed when I was doing it but against more than 1 target, can get a bit hectic.

Feral is easier and does not have to swap out of form to heal. Guardian is better than both because it can pull all enemies in the area, then specialize back to damage for the upcoming named enemy who is just a HP sandbag.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.