Fight, Kill, Salute! Maslatm

As the run date quickly approaches, I’ll give this a solid bump for visibility. :+1:

1 Like

Got a boost ten days ago, top quality service that delivers exactly what’s promised.

Edit: Just got my Warlord of Draenor done by these guys. 5/5

1 Like

Spots are still available, so if you want it, now’s the time.

1 Like

Hey! :wave:t4: :slightly_smiling_face:

I received a boost three weeks ago and everything worked like a charm. I’m just here to let you all know that you can use Strongdesire’s service without a doubt. He’s a trustworthy and friendly guy. :slight_smile: As far as I can remember, everything was done after 90 minutes. You could watch a movie alongside the boost. :wink:

Regards,
Rem

1 Like

There is plenty of groups that do this for free . And advertising is agaisnt forum rules.

2 Likes

I had this boost recently and love the professional handling and calmness. They explained everything very clear.
If you missed or skipped WoD these guys help you get missing achievements.

Thanks again for this awesome service!

1 Like

If you don’t find any PUG to do it, it is worth to get boosted by Strongedesire. Patient, correct and fair while managing people, he will provide an effective and smooth quality service. And everything will be set to get the achievement relatively quickly without problems even if there is delay.

1 Like

Just got this guys services, really well organized, super fast & professional. :slight_smile: if you missed out on WoD, or want the title on an alt this is the guy to go to.

1 Like

Fantastic service and very kind. I would recommend him!

1 Like

Hi, are you still doing the boost for the arena thing? I’m kind of interested in getting it done, i just have to make sure so i can start that gold grind. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello there, service is available.

1 Like

Also can i ask if you’re also boosting for nemesis quests still my good friend?
if so im interested in worgen, i already sent you a friend request :slight_smile:

Edit: If you still do the Nemesis quest boosting still, is it the same time and day as before?

1 Like

Still boosting nemesis aswell =) Weekly runs not always on sunday tho.But its mainly on sunday 15:00server time. Thanks for being interested

Im looking for party to do this quest

1 Like

This is my Main character not prediction :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll be getting my second title from this guy shortly (Alliance this time). Reliable and fun.

1 Like

Hey, i added you today and was wondering if you guys still do this?
Cheers.

1 Like

I too would be interested, is this proposition still active?

1 Like

Runs are usually twice per month. Trying to make one for horde and one for alliance per month. I keep everyone updated in my friend list. Everyone that add me is noted and will be updated about next run.
Masla#2325

Really good organised by Masla , every detail explained , just follow the instructions he gives and boom title and toy is yours. If you want to get that yourself i would highly recommend Masla 10/10 experience . Thank you for your amazing Offer

1 Like