Fight, Kill, Salute! Maslatm

Excellent service! Smooth carry, everything was explained perfectly and Masla was a pleasure to talk to. Highly recommend if you’re looking for help on this!

1 Like

Hmm, a bunch of guys who aren’t forum regulars just keep showering you with praise and keep bumping the thread about every 20 days :thinking:

/doubt

No joke this person is legit. Missed out on WoD so never got the achievements done. Didn’t take more than an hour and they were happy to explain what to do. Didn’t even think that they would still be helping out but I reached out and luckily they are. I recommend it if you want the achieves! Try it out for yourself if you’re a skeptic.

1 Like

I quit during WoD so never finished the Nemesis quests beyond Night Elf. So I was happy when I found out about Masla and his services.

Highly recommended! Legit as they come. You get what you pay for, straight to it, no nonsense.

1 Like

If you still do Nemesis Runs, I would love to join, I made the mistake of picking Gnomebane and I didn’t see a single gnome for 2 full Ashrans

1 Like

Hello there! I still boost nemesis aswell.
Add my btag for spot.
:+1:

Just got this boost today, was fast and easy, would recommend! :slight_smile:

1 Like

amazing runs!!

Warlord of Draenor was a goal I have set for myself a very long time ago and didn’t actually get around to complete it. And as a person who enjoys completing achievements (along collecting things such as titles,mogs,pets,mounts…you get the drill) it bothered me.

thanks to Ardelis I’ve managed to achieve this goal :slight_smile:
thank you again for keeping me posted for the runs and proving such a smooth and good service.

so yep, if you’re looking to finish the nemesis quests+fight,kill,salute -> THIS IS WHO YOU NEED TO POKE!

stay safe and healthy friend,
many virtual hugs :hugs:

Aly

1 Like

Just got 2 Nemesis Quests done with the help of Masla and I can reccommend it to everyone who wants to get the titles.

It was very fast and very professional, he helped us set up everything for it to run smoothly. I’m always a bit sceptical of boosts, but this was very legit and a big help, as I didn’t play back in WoD, and it’s virtually impossible to do some of these Nemesis quest alone.

Will definitely use his services again in the future, once I have farmed a bit more gold.

Röcc

1 Like

I can say only positive things regarding his services :slight_smile: Always on time and it goes smooth, no stress. Best way how to spend your gold :wink:

1 Like

Just like my previous review, I just got my Fight, Kill, Salute and The Last of Us done using Masla’s services, took less than 1 hour for the entire group to all get it done, very fast and with understandable instructions, so again, can only recommend it to everyone who still wants the titles or achievements :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.