Finally got my Priestess' Moonsaber!

My god this grind was long, the sheer amount of 7th Legion Paragon chests I opened to get enough service medals… The amounts of invasions… Doing every single world quest that gives 7th Legion rep.

Father… is it over?

13 Likes
1 Like

Grats! One of the best cat mounts with the new running animation imo.

1 Like

Its my favourite mount. Big grats to you :partying_face:

Gratz on the mount , still it was a really easy grind . Drop the drama .

I want that mount so bad but I grabbed the cheaper token ones first and called it quits for now.

Congratulations on sticking it out! No better feeling than finishing a personal goal like that.

For me it was farming the 9999 bones for the white raptor, solo as a mage, took me weeks if not months. Even though the mount sells for next to nothing these days I still feel proud of that feat.

gz, but you didnt have to grind it really, you slowly accumulate badges over time without thinking about it

i bought the heirlooms, moonsaber, and the sandy nightsaber without ever going out and actively chasing badges

now if you want a real grind go do Mecha-Done

1 Like

Welcome, Sister. Elune loves you and welcomes you.

Will the mount be available in Shadowlands?

1 Like

i don’t remember that to be any kind of long grind, but yeah that mount is cool, it’s the one i use the most on my main.

1 Like

I believe so yes

I mean that would’ve been the case but I like… only started the grind with like 200 badges, since I’ve swapped characters basically every patch and only really played casually… didn’t really get a stockpile of the currency on any character.

I mean it was easy, but it was tedious doing like every world quest in Zandalar every day

Well done and congratulations :hugs: :partying_face:

1 Like

I got it just by playing the game , warfronts where good for gear at some point and some of the wq i’ve done just by default or being around them .

Luckily, you get the other faction equivalent of all these mounts.

I don’t want to imagine farming them on both factions.

Congratulations!

Congrats! I would love that mount but I seriously lack the commitment to grinding that many medals. I just… more fun things.

1 Like

Congratulations!
:beers:

1 Like

Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Then you must’ve enjoyed the patch, and played a lot. Because I have nowhere near enough to buy the mount. Although BFA is a pile of steamy dung.

Grats OP. It looks really good

Oh nice, congrats on getting the mount :slight_smile:

Congratulations. Was happy to see that I also got this one when I bought my bat Horde-side. AKA, you got the bat too.