Finally, many many fun threads!

a heckin good boi :3

1 Like

No some fun allowed.*

*Limited availability. Terms and conditions apply. Fun may cause side effects such as good mood and lower amounts of tension. Please consult your healer before engaging in fun.

18 Likes

Scratch that. I need me some high blood pressure.

They really pay you to sip tea and do posts like this one? Gee. What an involved job. Tens and hundreds of threads with issues, no responses. The blues are busy participating in nonsense chat sessions.

3 Likes

Always bossman <3

That’s what he said! :point_up:
All that matters is your approach.

2 Likes

lets be honest, if they had to post in a thread with issues they will 100% get attacked for something they cannot control

3 Likes

If they conveyed useful info, the players would shut down the attackers in no time.

1 Like

I mean it’s brewfest…

2 Likes

2 Likes

You need brews this time! :beer:

I don’t drink (alcohol).

This is why no fun is allowed.

3 Likes

Dont worry guys, i got us covered! throws riptides and healing rain :ocean::sweat_drops:

2 Likes

Fun police is here everyone act setious

1 Like

Ooooh what mischief have you got planned? Another LFR topic maybe? :eyes::popcorn:

1 Like

wiiiiii-wuuuuu-wiiiiii-wuuuuu-wiiiiii-wuuuuu-wiiiiii-wuuuuu-wiiiiii-wuuuuu-wiiiiii-wuuuuu

2 Likes

4 Likes

No they wouldn’t. Not in the slightest. I have every sympathy with blues. Soon as they appear they get yelled at for not doing what YOU want them to do.

As you did.

They’re not paid enough to be punching bags from posters.

5 Likes

Maybe they get to be punching bags because they are useless, no? Just a thought.

2 Likes