Finally something small for Night elves

True that.

Especially in a goblin shredder. Or you can have a big barbecue bonfire :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wow, if Night elves were that thirsty like the forum, they would have their population back in an expansion or two :smiley:

3 Likes

Spit roasts are always nice .

2 Likes

That will certainly please all 5 people left that still care about Tyrande

1 Like

Or maybe some new players could care about her a bit more?

For those who only saw her in WoW, I understand that she is prolly not their favouriteā€¦

1 Like

My apologies, 6 people!

1 Like

At least you can get your Maths right! :smiley:

My English is more gooder though.

5 Likes

But werenā€™t those the ā€œdistraction forceā€? I.e. those that were being sent on a suicide mission to act as a decoy?

I think those scantily clad Night Elves are in the maw as well now. :kissing_heart:

I think English are can be much hards.

I know where Iā€™m going next.

Itā€™s actually not my first language! But Iā€™m goodest at the englishes.

Nor mine. Honestly I often find that the best use of English online is from people who doesnā€™t speak it as their first language. If Iā€™m to guess itā€™s because people care less about writing their own language ā€œcorrectlyā€ since itā€™s so casual for them.

Back on topic though: I think itā€™s always a good thing when the gameā€™s main storyline gives something to the spesific races, rather than the bland amorphous blobs that is the alliance/horde. I donā€™t give a toss about NE myself, but yay for NE players getting something I guess.

4 Likes

Did you get some text on the Alliance we didnā€™t see? I donā€™t remember it being a suicide squad. Decoy yes.

I think itā€™s totally par for the course: Make one HD quality cinematic about how a race gets genocided, then make a whole series of HD cinematics about one of the child-killers feeling bad about ā€œmuh honorā€ā€¦and then take a dump on the few people still willing to play the victim-faction with ā€œcutscenesā€ that look like the result of an internal F&F art-contest, where Blizzard devs gave their 12yo kids access to the animator and had them fiddle something together in 15 minutes.

Totally expected at this point.

1 Like

Very underwhelming but not surprising.

BfA was mainly about Sylvanas and Saurfang.
The rest were pretty much supporting cast.

Sylvanas has been there a lot least 2 other expansion. I am truly exhausted by her being everywhere. I wish sheā€™d get killed off once and for good, so weā€™d get new and interesting characters instead.

Question is, is it obtainable for everybody once Alliance wins Darkshore at the table?
Orā€¦
Is it a Heroic Warfront win only quest?
Orā€¦
Is it not in-game yet?

I have normal darkshore wins + night warrior quest and couldnt find it anywhere.

I do know that this quest is Alliance only, just to confirm.

A decoy that could not survive. A deliberate sacrifice. Here is Telaamonā€™s final conversation with you and Jaina:

1 Like

Thank you x

:cry:

good for her. kinda wish the nelves got a full blown cinematic like old soldier etc.

they dedicated so many expansion like cinematics to fcking saurfang who is the most boring loser of all time and night elves got squat.

1 Like