Finally something small for Night elves

It might not be that much, but at least it improves reputation of Tyrande in WoW (and Malfurion as well) a bit.

One of the better ones this expansion, thanks Blizz :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I can’t stand Malfurion, can’t believe they choose to keep characters like that & kill off Garrosh.

1 Like

Ridicilous…

1 Like

Really? WoW Tyrande seems like the one, who is kinda obnoxious from time to time rather than Malfurion.

Anyway both need some love from Blizz and by love I do not mean to give them a few dialogues and then killing them! X)

In which way?

This makes her stop being a selfish grumpy hag?

2 Likes

Yeah, it does, at least once.

They are so few in numbers after the genocide :smiley:

Well, we do not know the numbers unlike e.g. Thalassian elves, so no one can be sure and I bet Blizz are not gonna give us concrete numbers in the future to any race.

It could have done with a bigger audience in my opinion. It’s like there were hardly any elves attending.

9 Likes

Agreed Punnyy. I guess they are all in the Maw, Mary Sueylvanas sent them to the Maw.

That seems to be a problem of more cinematics to be honest, which I can’t really understand when it is basically a machinima in case of some bystander NPCs who just cheers up at one point of the cinematic :smiley:

1 Like

Well you know, the night elves lost some during that big barbecue :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

And Kaldorei answered to that gif by this ingame cutscene :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I seem to remember seeing a load of scantily clad Night Elves before the Battle of Dazar’alor. More than that handful survived :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Tis a good way to boost the repopulation effort.

3 Likes

Probably faction changed after seeing that gloriuos pyramid :sunglasses:

2 Likes

It was mighty fine armour, don’t get me wrong

7 Likes

Well it seems like the military force wasn’t inluenced that much.

For every elf you see there’s another 50 hiding in the woods, hugging a tree.

4 Likes

But you can have so much fun in the woods :wink:

2 Likes