Finding it difficult to jump back in

Hi, I thought for fun I would try out my Retail character, who is level 108 druid. I’m struggling with restarting it though… like I can’t even figure out how to get back to the quest zones in the legion continent, from Orgrimmar. I did a dungeon and was very confused by my class spells (but I guess that gets learned with practice). I just want to get to level 110 so i can start the BFA questing as I can’t remember anything from the past few levels of Legion content.

and loads of other stuff is confusing like the auction house, all the talent trees, the new crafting windows such as transmogs(?)

is there any good resources out there for returning players who are already partway through a recent expansion?

Teleport to the right dalaran from stormwind.

Google them. Transmog was around when you played last.

Not really.

Have you looked at some of the threads in the beginner/new commers sub forum?

Grainne often have a good response to other returned players :slight_smile:

Or some of the videos placed in the pinned

When I returned from my year long break I had no clue what to do, as my chars were all destroyed and the action bars were empty and every zone had changed.

I had to start from lvl 1 to understand the classes I used to play.

Have you unlocked WQ on that char?
The WQ gives a lot of XP so you faster can go to BFA.

I think you should take one thing at the time, so you don’t feel overwhelmed :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If you have no quests in your quest log, you might want to try returning to your order Hall to see if you can pick a zone to start on the map.

There are various resources available online to help you with your talent choices, some even cater for levelling specifically like Icy Veins.

Once you hit 110, you can relog in a capital and you should get a pop up for your BfA (providing you have the expansion). You will get a choice of what zone to start in and you should keep up to date on your Campaign and be sure to unlock Nazjatar as soon as you can, then do your Legendary cloak.

2 Likes

Thanks. I figured it out and actually leveling is so quick that it wasn’t much of a problem.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.