Fire mage meteor bug

Hi,

When a fire mage drops their meteor, the fire patch it leaves has a serious light visual glitch, this has persisted through disabling all addon’s and previous reinstallations. It’s not letting me put an image in here to show what the issue is

its very blocky and bright, in zones where it is bright its not that noticeable, but in the snowy arathi basin brawl, it is very clear something isn’t right, any idea what can be causing this? As I really want to get rid of this if I can :smiley:
Thanks

Image of bug
gyazo(.)com/c3917823a62a746ae590d91ce31277fe

GTX 970Windforce
What i have Done

• Reset UI
  • disabling addone
  • Uninstall game - Repair game File
  • swap DX12 - DX11 legacy -DX11 classic
  • Uninstall Video Driver
  • change WTF , addone -> WTF old , addone old .

Heya,

Thank you for reporting the bugs you find, and helping the developers improve the game for us all. This is not the right place to report bugs though, post any bugs you find through the in-game Help menu.

From the Game Menu, click Help and Submit Bug. Follow the guide lines listed, to write up your bug report in details and help out the teams investigating your bug.

If this bug caused you to miss out on something that you should have earned, submit a ticket so the Game Masters can look into that for you. While every effort will be made to verify and correct any loss experienced, restoration cannot be guaranteed.

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!

worst replay ever

Well they can’t sort out bugs only developers can and this is just technical support they deal with different issues.Also i believe you ment to say worst reply ever sorry for correcting you it’s my OCD that way.