Fire Mage pvp Video #1

I made a little pvp movie, hope you like it, any question below or on the video

4 Likes

Fire mage is so broken…

What inside? Combust = dead gameplay video? I’m lazy…

1 Like

that, and some engineering/toy tricks, or alter time plays

Sorry man, cool video but couldn’t watch it all. Some fun things to see in the first couple of minutes but it basically turned into you pressing combustion and globaling people. Props for the style at least.

Fire mages, amongst some other specs, are currently a sensitive topic on these forums just so you know what to expect

you didn’t make it to the best part :frowning:

I did skip to the end and watch people being knocked to kingdom come! Enjoyed that! :grin:

Well if I was playing a fire mage I´d probably not make a video of combusting on low geared people in bgs. The mob is agitated as it is, and they are sharpening their pitch forks as we speak. Its a good time to keep a low profile :slight_smile:

How ever I will say that I think its never a good design to have specs like Fire mage - UH DK - BM Hunters at the top. Instead specs that require more brainpower should be rewarded for being mastered. Atleast UH DK and BM hunters are meh so thats atleast an improvement from BFA.

This is not matter - combust delete everything.

Depends on the gear and the situation. Dont get me wrong, I disslike fire as much as others - I think it has no place being in S tier, same as UH DK or BM hunters should never be close to that tier - if they arent reworked.

Imo fire needs a bit of rewamp, problem is that you are a god during combust but a peasent outside. The power needs a big shift - but the design is kind of flawed, it will either be too strong or too weak in this meta.

I was deleted in a seconds few times on RBG thru AMS, coz i can’t close it. I don’t think i’m undergeared.

Yap I have been too (deleted by 221+ geared mages in globals). The counterplay against them was to dispel purge combust, but that gets harder when they are using triward and timing them.

With 3 shields legendary on it? Ok.

Thats what I am saying, the counterplay is almost non existent if they use that legendary (if its not another mage using clepto).

Problem is that all other legendaries have been nerfed to the ground, I think they need to rebalance them (even as a mage I hate the 3 shield legendary, but this is a bit off topic - OP is not using it so thats a + from my side).

i don’t use triward, does that give me points ?

nice video keep up the good work, funny at the end when you killed the priest in mid air.
At the end of the day we cant hate the players for blizzards class balance

thx bro, hopefully will be able to make more

Your opening “music” is an insult to the world of metal. Are you drunk?

You do know that Vurtne is an Pvp god since Vanilla right? If someone is allowed to make a combusting pvp movie, it’s him.

So it was you i saw in Revendreth. Old famous Vurtne! Aint you Swedish? Didn’t know you were playing on Outland. Keep up the good work bro and keep on comboburst em :love_you_gesture:
Btw, why Venthyr?