Firemaw is a dead server now. Thank you Blizzard

No, they LOCKED it at 4pm ST.

When they will open up transferes TO firemaw from other servers, well, they are prob not in any rush with that one.

No. They lock the FREE TRANSFER from firemsw to Gehnnas and UNLOCK regular transfers to Firemaw

That will prob not happen for a while. I mean last year they said they where gona open up transfers to Firemaw when they unlocked the server. Took them a very long time to unlock it from when they said it and even longer to get transfers (Gehennas A > Firemaw A).

They said at the same time they lock the free transfer they are gonna reopen regular transfers

I wish firemaw era had those “dead” numbers.

1 Like

has to be a rogue ofc

I mean they litterally said that they would unlock at the same time yesterday what are you on about giving them excuses?

Your GPU must be seriously bottlenecked. My RX 6600XT gives me 57+ fps in Dalaran and your GPU should be like 3x as strong. That’s with the ProUltraGraphics addon’s overriden graphics settings and SweetFX.
If you’re getting lag in hc+ then blizzard screwed something up with the instance servers. They are separate from realm servers.

Firemaw Transfer is Open Right Now … This is Mean no more Dead gg

we? :frowning:

im innocent

3 Likes

it was never dead and never will be

Gehennas is already absolutely filled with literal dog bots and the Gehennas blacklist addon is growing by the day, we really dont need more people from firemaw

They locked Gehennas from any kind of transfers but offered free transfers from the 2nd highest pop server? This is even worse than when they let Firemaw Horde get to Gehennas via Razergore, at least that time was unintended.

Except this time, Alliance can move over for free and then spend money on a faction change.

Blizzard making money off of bots just isn’t enough for them.

Alright, we’ll make an exception for you!

2 Likes

ty man!

was already forced once to xfer from gehennas to firemaw because all the clowns left the realm :frowning:

You are so naive in thinking Blizz made a mistake. They just made a ton of money by making people faction change.

5 Likes

But what happened? I returned after many months yesterday and I see a crazy shift in population, there are no balanced PvP server, either 100% horde or ally, is this correct?

So a huge amount og people changed faction, changed server and the players created this crazy unbalance?

Basically yes. All old news tho

Server merge? :roll_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: