Firemaw lag

yeah i want to level an alt, I want to level my professions, it require LOOTING, this is totally not a good opinion to play the game.

1 Like

Unfortunately, it isn’t a server problem, but blizzard’s spaghetti code. Why? The server never ever lagged like this. And yes. There were 6k queues too. So I am afraid devs have done something wrong with a server loot manipulation or something like that.

exactly, I hope we get blue post soon and address this problem, all i’m doing is wasting my time on PVP and i’m missing alot of time to prepare for the Expansion

Their strat is to make ppl unsub to the game, until its play-able again.

so they dont have to invest in better servers. 200 iq

Havn’t seen Blizzard even attempt to adress this issue either. Like can we atleast get a response that they are trying to work on it?

8 Likes

lmao I thought that, I checked the EU CS Twitter, literally nothing - just stuff about Dragonflight that no one cares about, typical Blizzard :+1:

6 Likes

Dear Blizzard, please do something about this as this is slowly making me to quit the game!

4 Likes

We were literally forced to use group loot in our raid since looting a boss + assigning the item with ML would take over 3 minutes.

Get your sh*t in place blizzard, we are literally paying for a game that we can’t play.

2 Likes

Still no answer from blizzard or any statement to the situation.

any info on what’s happening from blizz side?

We’ve been doing this for the past 3 days, but there was always at least one item that bugged where we had to wait 5 minutes for the loot to time out before we could actually loot it.

Literally spending more than an hour per raid just getting loot off bosses at the moment :frowning:

Even Golemagg is lagging sometimes.
Golemagg also had queues on Sunday evening.

The lag needs to go, if you’re low on hp and you accidentally loot while having a mob hit you, you’re gonna stand there for halv a minute until you loot, utterly defenseless, then you die.

Still no answer from blizzard :smiley:

Nope, and you wont get one either.

There’s been a few general responses, mainly in regard to American servers because they genuinely don’t seem to care about the EU, and the TLDR is; It can’t be fixed by hardware, and the software side of it is experiencing bottlenecks and can’t be fixed either.

Their solution? Move servers, lock character creations for folk who don’t already have a character, and close down the free character transfers from some mega realms.

wdym, check blue posts

We are the problem… because we continue to pay subscritpion for crap services.

This problem has been going on for more then a week. Initially I thought that it WILL be solved by the weekely maintanance.

My conclusion is simple: Blizzard is moking us.

They have no shame and no respect for their subscribers.

I consider to stop playing this game since the conditions are worst than on a private realm (from what I’ve checked on youtube).

I have been paying this sub since 2016 every month. Lately I was paying it for NOTHING in return.

I have quit playing retail and I would liked to focus on classic. But how to do that?

Except this… there is NO world pvp even the realms are pvp servers… Few months ago the queues on firemaw after 6 PM were about 2 hours.

So I guess it is my fault … because I don’t just quit playing it. Their infrastructure on classic is … (i am trying to find a decend word) really bad.

2 Likes

This, I can’t agree more

Btw… Mograine could be a solution. Even if atm there are more horde players… the realm is getting better each day from what i’ve searched - a lot of alliance players are transferring there.