Firemaw lag

Basically the title, looting or turning in a quest takes more than 30 seconds. What’s exactly happening right now?

55 Likes

The whole server lags like hell. I’ve got random DCs too. I cannot loot anything (30s delay). Spells lag too. Everything.

5 Likes

I think one of the two hamsters was moved to power another server…

15 Likes

I am playing for first time in blizzard and for now the user experience is amazing :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

7 Likes

Lmao yeah its lagging badddd I thought someone had hacked my account, it told me a character was already on the server with my username like YEAH ME xD

2 Likes

Oh , and here I was, thinking they had turned this thing into a TURN BASED MMO… :smiley:

3 Likes

dix this sh+t or im stopping my subscription right now

4 Likes

Been dc’d about 10 times in 5 minutes, I log in, keybinds reset, I set them, DC’d, oh shock keybinds reset.

What is happening

You are paying for a game time to play on weekend and u can’t.
This is what is happening…

3 Likes

Having the same issue myself!

We are paying for a game that’s unplayable… Why would you advertise or search for new customers if you can’t sustain your current ones?

I’d of thought you’d have a good enough team to prevent stuff like this, with the amount of money you are taking off us the equipment should definitely be able to!

I expect players on Firemaw are going to get reimbursed for the embarrassment of a game?

4 Likes

Wish ive seen this before i renewd my subscription, like what thehell its 2022, still server issues… get a grip blizzard

4 Likes

The lag is worse than ever but it seems different to other episodes from the past. Are they being Ddosed?

1 Like

They probably had to clock down CPUs due to high electricity bills

5 Likes

Golemagg lagging hard too atm

Bobby’s Yacht’s new yacht is not paying itself

3 Likes

The lag is still going on every evening! Either fix it or give us our subs back!

5 Likes

Its so hard to level an alt or even level my professions like this… I’m not gonna wait 30 second for each loot, we also have limited time before the expansion is out… you gotta do something about it

1 Like

I know why the server is lagging. Or at least how to avoid lags. DO NOT LOOT ANYTHING. Yesterday, I streamed dungeons. I spotted something and told my party to avoid looting anything. In the end, the run was smooth, but no loot (except bosses). I know, it’s annoying, but that’s the only way how to play the game right now…

It’s a sad day when Blizzard quality dips under private servers.

1 Like