Firemaw lockdown

Why is this server still on lockdown. You are advertising with “PLAY WITH YOUR FRIENDS”.
those guys buy wotlk to find out they cant enter.
Falls advertisement. and for what is it on lockdown??

its been months now and the only reply you get is its busy we cant reply on you’re ticket.

ZERO ISSUES on firemaw.

It’s locked because the population is too high - it won’t be unlocked in the foreseeable future

1 Like

But there will be when Ulduar comes out in less than 2 months

Last night whitemane NA server got unlocked for transfers without a single word and a small queue started almost immediately. Maybe some other realms will see unlocks in EU soon, but I doubt Firemaw/Gehennas will ever unlock in wrath

1 Like

I have to agree, it’s not done for this moment in time but the future when people come back and fill it up again.

Oh look another firemaw locked post, how original.

Blizz don’t read these forums, I doubt it will be unlocked anytime soon.

If you want to play with your friends get them to roll with you on a fresh server and have fun in the game leveling.

Wotlk is world of raid logging, 90% of your time is sat in Dalaran bored out of your brains.

Zero issues apart from 1 layer in Dalaran for most of the week = Daily hell :smiley:

The idea is for you on the full server to transfer to them on the not full server.

1 Like

If Blizzard wasn’t this cheap and greedy we’d have no full or locked servers, or queues or lag.

A few months ago Blizzard said that throwing money at it would not solve the problem, I took it with a pinch of salt but I know where they are coming from.

How original to see you posting rubbish on another Firemaw thread yet you don’t reply to anyone asking who your Firemaw character is, because you likely don’t have one.

1 Like

You would be incorrect :smiley:

I think every unlock this server now thread should just have this comment posted and the thread locked.

Just because a server looks dead now doesn’t mean it’s going to packed when a new phase comes out.

if that’s even your char its prebis dk without even doing maly or os yet you want to act like you’re maining Firemaw or X realm and you know the situation with the current player base, levelling activity, pugs etc. Try play the play the game and do more than 1 pug with your green logs/gear first.

Sticks and stones …

Resorting to calling me up on an alt that I play around with isn’t very nice now is it? Suffice to say I have a number of characters on Firemaw so I know what the situation is like :slight_smile:

Oh look another idiotic response, how original

I see you’re arguing with a “ignored content”. Put him on ignore, he’s a room temp IQ troll with split personalities and different alts for each one of his personalities.

1 Like

Serious just look at this forum every week there’s a new post to unlock firemaw. If I was a betting man it’s probably the same person on multiple Alts making them:) it’s not being unlocked anytime soon and ironforge pro/warcraft logs are no indication of the actual amount of active sub accounts on the server. If you want to play with friends just roll together on an unlocked server, there is so much downtime in wotlk that you have plenty of time to level Alts.

He went for the omg you parse like excrement comment so I had no choice but to dig out the main on here. Sad really as he’s on a undead mage not even listed in logs…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.