Firemaw locked

Me and a group of friends planned to make a guild on Firemaw for Wrath, however the realm got locked and half the roster didn’t make characters yet, which basically ruins the entire plan of playing together since most of us don’t want to transfer to a dead server.

What’s the point of completely locking the server?
Why wouldn’t you just make like 10-15 more layers?
What’s the reason behind not having everything cross realm like on retail?

Please unlock the server and fix the lag issue in a different manner that doesn’t ruin people’s plans to play Wrath Classic.

2 Likes

Mograine is prety good right now.
Since it was (and still is?) free to transfer from the 3 giga realms towards here the population grew rapidly.

More layers are not possible - the data server would still be overloaded and cause lags.
Servers are twice or bigger than in 2008 same as population on it.
Problem are the players who want to play on full server. Even when “empty” server has enough population to play.

1 Like

I hope it reopens at some point , just came back to Wow Classic after a few years absence , turns out my old guild moved to firemaw during transfers (which I missed as I wasnt playing wow when they happened) . I’d level a new character there but since its locked I cant . (and likeable guy that I am , I dont see an entire guild relocating to another server just for me ) . Its not the end of the world , but it kind of sucks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.