Firemaw (PvP) - Que times ruining the game

Hi. After SWP got Out. Hyped and ready.
But whit the queue thats made now. Its hard to even get time in real life.
Queue time is the real wow killer.

Dear Blizzard,

I guess everyone in the community can agree that we all play since we enjoy the game. This common ground is currently trembling and crumbling apart BECAUSE of these insane que times. People that have a job have to make impossible turns (e.g., remote desktop, work from home just for the sake of raiding) to be able to play the game at all.

The “easy option” of just transferring away does not really apply unless you want whole guilds to fall apart. The whole Firemaw community is awaiting your answer Blizzard. This is the momentum to do the right thing before you lose the majority of the player base (also looking forward to WOTLK).

Looking forward for your reply with an adequate solution!

4 Likes

What’s your guys’ favorite laundry detergent flavor?

1 Like

Already transferred once due to mismanagement of blizz, not doing it again. The situation is basically unplayable and there’s no way myself or others will play wrath of this isn’t fixed.

1 Like

Hope you guys all miss your raid and quit

1 Like

They released a reply! But it’s a pretty useless reply. Free Character Transfers Available from Firemaw

I love this server :slight_smile:
I love this game :slight_smile:
I love this company :slight_smile:
I love this subscription :slight_smile:

1 Like

Totally agree!

I just got home and the queue is 1.5 hours already.

Lmao just keep on playing like this; if you cant handle being treated like this, from my point of view, i would quit. F this company. They dont have to refund your subscription money. They’re pretty much safe from unsatisfied customer liability.

Well… you actually can’t play a game, ain’t that… griefing? in gamer terms. For example, when a camper camps too long they’re preventing you from gaming services, which is bannable. In the current ongoing case that you cannot play a game, you’re allowed to use legal jurisdiction for non-compliant services of goods. And then they have to give you your money back.

Oh wait… they’ve given you the option to be able to play by using the free server transfer options. I think that is an acceptable effort to be in compliance with the law.

Sucks to have to quit this way but there are loads of different games out there. God rest your soul.

3 Likes

Only to a degree. Blizzard is the real wow killer.

3 Likes

Greetings :wave:

To everyone threatning to unsubscribe, dont get me wrong I’m one of you, buuuuuut, 100 dudes threaten to unsub, but actually only 2 of them do it. Why would Blizzard care about that?
Now if half the player base canceled their sub, even if just for one month, at the same time… oh boy i bet even things that weren’t a concern for months would get fixed almost imediatly

1 Like

No, as someone else said here, Blizzard is the real wow killer

Queues do not exist anymore thanks to locking the server

Oh don’t worry. They’ll be back big time with wotlk prepatch.

No. They won’t since wotlk will start on new servers

Only as an option for those who wishes to start fresh.

1 Like

Oh thats nice. Ty for pointing that out. I thought it would be just fresh servers