Fireside Recruitment Fair 2nd December (Horde Social)

Hello everyone. It has been a long time since I posted. Fireside is still going. Not the reason for this post.

Simply put I want to expand and start having some themes for the gatherings. The first one would be to end the last fireside on hosting a recruitment faire for interested guilds.

If you are new to Fireside it is a monthly social event for the Horde in Orgimmar, a place to meet friends, make new ones or catch up. We have been going over a year now. And still pleased with the support given. So I want to give a little back.

If you are interested in being involved or wanting to set up some space on the next Fireside for your clan, guild, order then just let me know. As I want to be able to try and make sure it is done orderly and not just people turning up and posting were ever they can.

8 Likes

This sounds like a good initiative to help Horde guilds and the several people in here looking for one! Can’t believe no one replied yet.

1 Like

We’ll be there with bells on!

1 Like

Unfortunately Taggy isn’t great with signing up to things so to give you an official note and stamp that we will be showing up;

Guild is Bloodsong we will be showing up with hopefully quite a few of us. So if there is indeed space for our team somewhere; Give us a point and we’ll stand there like good bois. :angel:

1 Like

Just any details are fine. In game, in the Discords, or just here.

Its just to help with the book keeping as opening it up to everyone as a 1st come 1st serve would get messy. Ideally I want to be able to commicate with everyone. Try making it as orderly as possible.

Morning everyone! The Meridian Edict will be at the recruitment faire - and here we would like to present you our new game - The Ladder Quiz

https://i.imgur.com/BOGjM9K.png - you can see the poster for the game here

Looking forward to see you all there - and if you are interested in the details about the guild, you can look them up in our own thread.

1 Like

Hello! Giving this a well-deserved bump, if possible Orcs of the Red Blade will be there both to recruit and to meet our allies!

IC contacts are Kozgugore, Vraxxar and Bashul. Plus I exist OOCly too.

1 Like

All good. its just names of the guilds so far. Anyone who has posted, or contacted me will be on a little list. Then I would want to work out some light planning on set up areas.

For those appearing on the day. I will just have wait for a time before setting up. As I do not want it to be a 1st come, 1st serve. or all the planning is meaningless.

Adds in a little organization RP too. As I would see each of the contacts as an IC letter of sorts.

Unlikely to be attending due to timezone organization, however, I thought this concept was neat. I love Horde, would love to roleplay more Hordeside but I geniunely have no idea about where to approach for finding decent guild communities and I tend to prefer in-character interaction as its nice to be able to vibe check.

I do hope this will become a popular feature going forward and to help it along, I will try and advertise it where I can so others who don’t see AA or the Forums can perhaps participate.

1 Like

Fireside is next week. So let me offer up some extra infomation for those following. This is rough plan. I will work on adding more in the discord we have. Forgive me for not knowing all the ins and outs of the forums. Still learning.

So, Fireside starts at 20:00 servertime. With a call at the crossroads in the city. It takes place in the Valley of wisdom.

Now. If you have applied. You are welcome to begin setting up, I will be around earlier to help any IC details or assist as needed. Sharing space and all that. If you have let me know, you are all good.

Now, if you have not let me know you want to set up for your guild, I will politely ask to delay your set up. So those that have will be closer to the fire, centre of the event itself. If you do want to recruit you still can. Though I would want to start that up at 20:30. That will be going along the drag. As there is much more room, also covers the path to Valley of honour, and Valley of Wisdom. So there will be a lot of foot traffic there.

Every guild may decide how they best use their space. So long as you are acting reasonable then I see no problems if you want to host some mini games, or little shows. Just be mindful of each other please.

That is roughly everything so far. If I missed anything, or anyone has any questions. Simply reach out to me via this thread, In-game mail works. Or if we share any discords, Pokes are fine.

Thank you.

3 Likes

The Crimson Vanguard will be in attendance for this lovely initiative, and we hope it’s a good time for everyone involved! We might be Blood Knights, but I promise we won’t smite you too hard.

3 Likes

Looking forward to tonight!

1 Like

Surprisingly big turn-out tonight! Very happy to see so many getting drawn to some Horde hub RP! Big thanks for setting this up. :slight_smile:

The Gathering has been really great! Thank you everyone for rp who have met us - and looking forward to meeting those of you who we didn’t have a chance to rp with!

Glad to know people enjoyed it. For numbers, we did total over 50 players at the least. As there was 40 or so just watching the brawl. Which is insane to think about.

I am very thankful to all the guilds and players who turned up. Its always about the community around fireside for myself. So far it has been a very positive one. I know there was a lot of engagement all around, not just people standing and yelling.

Now that the event has passed onward to the next one. Just a standard gathering. In the new year I want to host a special. (Like the recuitment faire) Then a normal fireside. Try appeal to more players while not always making it so overwhelming.

Again massive thank you to everyone. If you appeared, or showed support. These gatherings would not happen without you.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.