First and final warning to the Hordes of Noggenfogger

Greetings, heroes of might and glory of Azeroth. This thread is made specifically for the Hordes of Noggenfogger, respectively.

I’m telling you right now. If you, including your friends/party/guild/acquaintance/everyone you FaceTime with in real life - EVER as much as look at me wrong in the Hillsbrad Foothills or Badlands…

I hereby swear upon Warchief Thrall, son of Durotan, and Arthas Menethil, the Crown Prince of Lordaeron… That I will invade Orgrimmar - and specifically demand the names of you and your co-conspirators, before I bring justice upon you all. Including those who ratted you out.

I have had enough of being ganked by skeletons and trolls in the forest while I’m doing my quests, pursuing and slaying beasts, and trying to maintain an honest living as an upright citizen of Azeroth.

By justice, I mean camping your dead corpse for hours until you hate the game for what is it, FOR WHAT YOU MADE IT BECOME. I have a scientifically proven thermal cup with ice cubes for my coca-cola, and I am ready to sit in my gaming chair for up to 8 hours at a time making your life miserable.

I’m known throughout Dalanaar as The Master of Pets, and The King of Pettiness. Consider this the first and final warning. Next time you’ll be back to retail playing a Pandaran race on a RP realm because you can’t cope with world PvP after I commit myself to destroy every single Horde there is.

Every action, every glorious hero slain… For The Alliance.

• This thread also goes to Alliance traitors who walk past fellow night elves, humans, gnomes and dwarves while they are being battered in the head by multiple hordes. If this behavior continues, I will have to consider going nomad, and only support Alliance for coin - and not from the centre of my heart.
12 Likes

I’m also aggravated seeing Horde run past alliance and doing zilch, seems to be a lot of pve bears on this server. Also I wouldn’t keep killing you elfs if you didn’t roam with party’s of Stumpy priests and midget ice makers.

3 Likes

lol “the king of pettiness” xD
Why don’t you play on a RP server?

2 Likes

There you go lad ! Mob up and smash those hordies !

Oof… don’t try to /wave me Jaecar. I was so glad to finally see you in game. Western Plaguelands more precisely :wink:

• Blossejr (that druid who moonfired the **** out of you)

OH BOY! Let me write down your name. Done! Now if u don’t insta release u will have the pleasure to see how u are eaten. Resistance is futile. You will be consumed!

I killed you today??? And u made this post before I coud See it??? LOL’TAR OGAR

1 Like

Don’t make me laugh, Warlock. A level 26 warlock would’ve died from attacking me just from damage bouncing back onto your cloth apron that you call “chest” and "shoulders.

I was summoned to Stranglethorn Vale to end your world PvP experience. Wait until you grow into your level 30s… You’ll see me.

I WILL WAIT NO FURTHER MEET ME AT THE GATES OF IRONFORGE TODAY! YOU WILL FEEL THE WRATH OF THE ORC KORK.

Maybe around 10? Maybe 11? I have a seminar about online bullying which is pretty useless and hence the reason my low level.

KORK IS STRONGLY ENVIOUS OF PEOPLE WHO DO NOT HAVE A LIFE OR DO NOT GO TO UNIVERSITY

I do neither, and solely work to upkeep my honored status of Darnassus – and the only monetary gains that occur in my life are funneled towards maintaining my monthly borrowed time that Blizzard gracefully gravitated us towards.

YOU DID NOT SHOW YOUR PUNY ELVEN FACE BY THE GATES OF IRONFORGE AT THE AGREED TIME, KORK WINS THE FIRST FACTION WAR ON NOGGENFOGGER

Apparently Kork use too many capitalized letters since Kork is orc and angry at the enemies who still is respected deeply by Kork and I do wish to continue all to play.

1 Like

Kork… the Leader we NEED!

2 Likes

we destroyed you fools

You, me STV arena in 1 hour. BE THERE OR BE FEAR.

Impudent little fool. You haven’t seen anything yet! Look for my arrival in the second phase. I shall lead Requiem into battle and slaughter you all.

This is a great post! Love it <3

Now feelings aside, I will consume your bones, if we meet! For the horde and for the forsaken!
(love you!)

I’m quite sure I clipped you in Stonetalon Mountains. I remember that silly wolfshead of yours. I took it from you and am wearing it now as my own.

i find it hilarious that you come in here and flaming on the horde while lvl 60 alliances ganked me while 30 etc, pathetic people will attack people who are lower levels than you thats a fact.

I only kill hordes that attack those noble apple farmers in the Hillsbrad Fields. I don’t care what level you are. JUSTICE FOR THE APPLE FARMERS

After your first and final warning I’ve counted many further warnings.

Wat going on man?